No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I hear you. I actually didn't play games in my 20's or even most of my 30's. Hitting 40 I decided it would be worth it for 2 reasons;
    I'm really competitive and this is a lot easier on the body than sparring.
    It keeps my mind sharp. So much so that my guitar playing dramatically improved. I make decisions quicker. Definitely has positive properties to it. I only use it to substitute tv and movie time though. I won't let myself burn away days doing this.
    Kisses, mad love and non **** respect...

Comment

I've been bashing it non stop since Saturday.

Great game, my only issue is that i find the controls a bit clunky, and the game doesn't explain stuff very well.

Comment

Jesus I went on a damn near 8 hour play stretch.

I love it. Who's killed someone for their hat?

Comment

The interactions continue to blow me away. The acting is so well done that you find yourself feeling a variety of emotions. Even side missions (which I normally find tedious in games and usually avoid) are surprisingly interesting.

I live in Arizona and some of the terrain and towns in this game are so realistic. I sometimes actually find myself thinking I'm smelling the smells of the rivers, ranches, etc.

Comment

Do I have to pay off my bounty or how does that work? They kill me and I lose like 40 bucks and still have the same bounty lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Do I have to pay off my bounty or how does that work? They kill me and I lose like 40 bucks and still have the same bounty lol
              Best to pay the bounties off at the train stations unless you go on a spree and rack up like a $300 bounty. Then, drop off all your money at base camp, go into a town, shoot your gun into the air until they arrest you, and serve your sentence so that the fine is scrubbed.

I try to take care of the bounties pretty quickly because inevitably what happens is you end up getting hounded by a**holes trying to arrest you, you kill them, and the whole thing snowballs.

Use your mask whenever shyt goes down so witnesses can't ID you as quickly and you have time to get away from the scene, and when you find the Fence, he can sell you upgraded masks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                I've been bashing it non stop since Saturday.

Great game, my only issue is that i find the controls a bit clunky, and the game doesn't explain stuff very well.
                I saw a kid playing that game... I don’t play games ... I don’t have the time or money. To get distracted... if I were a smart, rich Jew... “I could afford “. Distraction... I’m picking up chihuahua turds.. wondering how I got here? How many missteps ... (exception handling... code wasn’t checked into the build). I’m a fool... I know it...

But, I must say this, my generation... created a lot of amazing inventions... I need days to list them..... I’m thinking... I’m not sure..... but all these online know it all.. YouTube, wiki, regurgitate-ors. Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Best to pay the bounties off at the train stations unless you go on a spree and rack up like a $300 bounty. Then, drop off all your money at base camp, go into a town, shoot your gun into the air until they arrest you, and serve your sentence so that the fine is scrubbed.

I try to take care of the bounties pretty quickly because inevitably what happens is you end up getting hounded by a**holes trying to arrest you, you kill them, and the whole thing snowballs.

Use your mask whenever shyt goes down so witnesses can't ID you as quickly and you have time to get away from the scene, and when you find the Fence, he can sell you upgraded masks.
                  Damn I just spent like $300 paying off bounties, I figured out how to pay yesterday. Yeah Id way rather have them arrest me. Good call.

How do you drop all your money off at camp?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Damn I just spent like $300 paying off bounties, I figured out how to pay yesterday. Yeah Id way rather have them arrest me. Good call.

How do you drop all your money off at camp?
                    There's a donation box near your tent. Once you donate it's the camp's money but you still use it to buy stuff for the camp, which can be used to make supplies for yourself. Before long you unlock a ledger right next to the donation box (after you do the Straus mission). I won't give any spoilers but I'll give you a tip; if you want to unlock fast travel for getting around the map quicker, upgrade Dutch's tent and then your tent via the ledger.

Comment

Yeah I got the ledger, and I actually just upgraded the camp yesterday for a few different areas. I know one of them is the fast travel. Looking forward to that, but honestly I kind of like the horse ride between areas, I always come across something new and gives me opportunity to hunt. I also just found out you store like 3 hats on your horse so that solves that issue lol I was always trying to take someones hat

Comment

Working...
                      X