Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3: jab cheat. Plz help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 3: jab cheat. Plz help!!!

Sup guys? Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this:

I was playing online on xbox against WILLMURDER4FOOD, i was Ali and he was Toney. In the first round i hit him with 57 punches including 30 jabs and he hit me with 50 punches including 30 jabs. I landed more of every punch except he had 3 right uppercuts to my 2. The thing is though, he took all my health of and knocked me down and his health hardly went down at all. It seemed to have something to do with his jab, after he landed afew each time he connected my played would sort of freeze and then start shaking. Then when he landed one on my face my whole face burst open and there was blood going everywhere and everyone he landed to my body would make me keel over. I don't see how this is possible seeing as we both landed 30, if anything i though mine would do more damage as Ali has the judge jab style. Does anyone know how this works? It not so much a cheat, more a glitch or strategy. Please help!!!

If anyone tells me how to do this or gives me a link that explains it i will give them 100000000 points.

Comment

sup dude,

You know if u dont play HW's then u gotta understand that JAB is the most powerfull punch in a HW fight. its powerfull in a sense that its very easy to land and it does considerable amount of damage. JAB in Featherweights for example does very very lil amount of damage but in HW it does quite a lot of damage and even a jab to the body will do quite a damage. The reason why he knocked out u was because he was prolly using hit and run tactics so even when u were hitting him back , he would just move back a lil (regain his health) and then start hitting you . thats the best explanation i could offer or prolly he really was cheating because you know willmurder4food is a top ten player on orignal xbox . him and Dagamewestside/Womb/jeromeda are all cheats. they will disconnect you if they are losing the fight. and this is the reason why i dont fight these so-called top players .lmao.... even if u were winning every round what happens is that you get a msg " the stats of this game will not be counted and your rank will not be effected" and he gets out of the game with his record unscratched . its called bridging Glitch , i dunno how to do it but alot of ppls on orignal xbox pull this **** when losing the fight. and the second glitch is even more worse , what happens is that once u have knocked someone down and the game is showing the replay of your KD and this is when they activate this cheat. Your hear BEEP like sound and then your xbox totally freezes. You get a loss and D.n.F . it doesnt happen too often but there are some morons that do this ****.

my suggestion would be to avoid some of these top ten players. and you know i have learned a bit how to play from the right side so mayb we can have an unranked game sometimes when you are online ? im not even 5% from the right right side but guess we can have a lil sparring session? .

regards
      Xanxicar

Comment

actually the reason that he beat you is because ali has a horrible body. He probably landed too many body shot. If you knock down ali in his stomach twice then he's out. people get hurt more in different places. Also the jab IS NOT the strongest punch, if your a fast guy it is but if your frazier, then hooks will beat people.

Comment

great example of EA GREAT RATTINGS!!

Ali could take a cannon ball to the gut and this game gave him a lousy body ratting.

Comment

Yeah, rope-a-dope basically proved he could take it to the body.

Comment

i play on PS2 and a I am ranked in the top 50. Record is 208-29. I dont cheat, or disconnect to win. I fight and complete all my matches. I have 50 straight wins in a row currenty. I could be ranked higher but i dont play enough anymore. my name is complex542, so you can verify if you need to.

some punches are better than others. thats your first issue. PM and i will explain to you.

Comment

the game gives him low body rating and gives toney good heavy power.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys but that sill doesn't explain it. I forgot to mention that it also happened at middle when i was Jones and he was Taylor. So you can throw out the ratings theory as Jones body is 100. The 100000000 points is still up for grabs if anyone knows anything bout this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy
                    Thanks for the help guys but that sill doesn't explain it. I forgot to mention that it also happened at middle when i was Jones and he was Taylor. So you can throw out the ratings theory as Jones body is 100. The 100000000 points is still up for grabs if anyone knows anything bout this. Thanks
                    the punch style of the fighter determines which of his punches will be his strongest. many guys go for the "judge jab" or "hard straight". these punches are quick, fast, and do major damage. so they do more damage than a regular jab or straight right.

You can use these punches for a whole fight and never lose.

Im 206-29 online.

Comment

Working...
                    X