No announcement yet.

Rise of Tomb Raider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of Tomb Raider

Anyone playing this game? I just picked it up on a sale and it's a sleeper game of the year 4 hours in and it's much better than the reboot two years ago

Waiting for a price cut

Comment

It's got a da vinci code vibe to it a really well paced game in terms of game play so far I'm enjoying this more than other games I played this year

Comment

So I finally got around to finishing this game over the weekend, the story is above average but its sitting up for a sequel the game has more gunfight than I would have liked which is not bad but the stealth parts are much better, would have been better if they gave you the option on how to go about dealing with the enemy instead .

The game is paced well and the actions are scripted well you can finish it in a weekend so not that long of a game, it's an open map where you can do optional missions and tombs but still feels very linear .

It had the potential to be something special but just missed

8.5/10
        Last edited by Phenom; 12-28-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          So I finally got around to finishing this game over the weekend, the story is above average but its sitting up for a sequel the game has more gunfight than I would have liked which is not bad but the stealth parts are much better, would have been better if they gave you the option on how to go about dealing with the enemy instead .

The game is paced well and the actions are scripted well you can finish it in a weekend so not that long of a game, it's an open map where you can do optional missions and tombs but still feels very linear .

It had the potential to be something special but just missed

8.5/10
          You ever played the Uncharted series?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            You ever played the Uncharted series?
            I did uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games on ps3/360 generation there is a lot of similarities between Tomb Raider and Uncharted

Comment

this game was a massive let down. the 2013 one was so much better.

Comment

I think I have it

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                  this game was a massive let down. the 2013 one was so much better.
                  Why ? They improved on everything from TR 2013 from better supporting characters , story, 9 optional tombs to raid, side missions and even a merchant to buy gears and weapons from it feels more open than 2013 game

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Why ? They improved on everything from TR 2013 from better supporting characters , story, 9 optional tombs to raid, side missions and even a merchant to buy gears and weapons from it feels more open than 2013 game
                    they didn't improve on anything really apart from the graphics. the characters were much better in the 2013 one. all the enemies in rise were terrible, as was the story. the tombs are ok but they hardly blew me away. 7/10 for rise, 9.5 for 2013 one.

Comment

Working...
                    X