What's your 2015 game of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your 2015 game of the year?

I meant 2015

Bloodborne was fun, definitely one of my favorite games this year. MGSV kind of felt unfinished...

Thoroughly enjoying Fallout 4 so far, but I still think Witcher 3 takes it.
    Last edited by Ryannn; 11-23-2015, 09:47 AM.

Witcher 3 is a great game and had its moments but after a 100 hours and I still hadn't beaten it I started getting some pretty heavy RPG fatigue, and after I beat it I never wanted to touch it again.

My pick would have to go to Halo 5

Comment

Fallout 4 so far, but i still need to finish Metal Gear and I haven't played Witcher yet.

Comment

Between Fallout 4 and Witcher 3. I enjoy Fallout far more though but Witcher 3 is very impressive technically (beautiful graphics, fighting is well done, nice bare naked firm tiddies, etc). So I'd say my personal favorite game of the year FO4, but Witcher 3 should probably win since they really raised the bar with what is now expected from open world games.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Witcher 3 is a great game and had its moments but after a 100 hours and I still hadn't beaten it I started getting some pretty heavy RPG fatigue, and after I beat it I never wanted to touch it again.

My pick would have to go to Halo 5
          That's my complaint about watcher 3 is its sooooo long it gets boring, I haven't finished either. On steam it shows what percentage of people unlocked the trophy for completing it and its some ridiculously low number. Fallout 4 you can have multiple play throughs and have fun. I played New Vegas like 5 times and FO3 a few times, it remains fun because of the different play styles you can have. Witcher 3 it's way too long to be able to do that. But it's so technically sound, they did a fantastic job creating it to say the least. So impressive just looking around.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            That's my complaint about watcher 3 is its sooooo long it gets boring, I haven't finished either. On steam it shows what percentage of people unlocked the trophy for completing it and its some ridiculously low number. Fallout 4 you can have multiple play throughs and have fun. I played New Vegas like 5 times and FO3 a few times, it remains fun because of the different play styles you can have. Witcher 3 it's way too long to be able to do that. But it's so technically sound, they did a fantastic job creating it to say the least. So impressive just looking around.
            Did you get as far as the threesome in witcher 3? I tried to have the threesome without knowing you screw up your relationship with both of them if you do lol

I haven't played fallout yet. Still playing the **** out of halo 5 and i'm halfway through starcraft LOTV. Still so many games I gotta play. Battlefront is another one to pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Did you get as far as the threesome in witcher 3? I tried to have the threesome without knowing you screw up your relationship with both of them if you do lol

I haven't played fallout yet. Still playing the **** out of halo 5 and i'm halfway through starcraft LOTV. Still so many games I gotta play. Battlefront is another one to pick up.
              Haha no that never presented itself. I was surprised at the amount of sex and nudity, much different than Fallouts black screen and moaning briefly lmao

Battlefront looks amazing but I'm always weary of 100% online games.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Haha no that never presented itself. I was surprised at the amount of sex and nudity, much different than Fallouts black screen and moaning briefly lmao

Battlefront looks amazing but I'm always weary of 100% online games.
                If you play the field you lose both of them. You gotta pick one and reject the other.

When it happened I was like this is bull****.. I **** up my relationships in real life and now I do in a game too lol

Battlefront looks gorgeous but I heard the gameplay was oversimplified and catered towards casuals.

Comment

Witcher 3 by far, Fallout 4 is unimpressive and broken for the most part.

Comment

MGSV did feel unfinished but it's probably the most perfect game I've ever played mechanical wise, although too me it didn't really feel like a Metal Gear game, just felt different, doesn't take anything away from the game itself obviously but I wasn't expecting what I got, still a 10/10 game but I preferred Witcher 3 therefor my game of the year goes to Rocket League.

Comment

Working...
                    X