No announcement yet.

Should I get Destiny or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get Destiny or no?

I hear a lot of "it's good" and a lot of "it's overrated" but I never got around to the Beta or watching any walkthroughs yet. Is it worth the buy or should I just wait it out?

It's ok. Like most games it gets really repetitive. Story is kind of short IMO. Decent game though. I didn't play the beta or even know it came out til a week after it was released but i've had a good time playing it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      It's ok. Like most games it gets really repetitive. Story is kind of short IMO. Decent game though. I didn't play the beta or even know it came out til a week after it was released but i've had a good time playing it
      Alright cool cool, sounds good. I'll probably just borrow it from a friend first for a few days before I decide from there.

Comment

If you only plan on playing campaign by yourself, no.

If you plan on playing online very often, it's a must buy imo.

I love this game and will buy the two season passes.

Comment

Nah, buy Teh Last Of Us instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            Nah, buy Teh Last Of Us instead.
            Second that.

As for OP.... it's not going to be worht it for a while. I feel like they made the game, then stripped off parts of it to be sold for later DLC.

Seriously, there were multiple parts where instead of explaining, they just flat out refused to

"Oh I could tell you about the traveler and the golden age..... BUTTTTT...."

"I don't have enough time to tell you why I don't have enough time"

Seriously... really short and unless you have friends to run the same thing over and over again.... just meh

Comment

Working...
            X