Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody play kindoms of amalur reckoning??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody play kindoms of amalur reckoning??

I started that around last week after I had to retire from dark souls for a while. And it's been a breath of fresh air. I like the leveling up, I like the gameplay and the story so far is pretty good. I'm cursed right now though and have to figure out how to cure myself.

man I bought this game 2 years ago and never touched it heard good things about it need to go look for it now

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      man I bought this game 2 years ago and never touched it heard good things about it need to go look for it now
      Played the the demo a few years back and told myself to get it, never did. A friend of mine started it, recommended it and now I'm pretty much hooked. Time flies by when I'm playing it. The gameplay is like Fable mixed with Dante's inferno but it's an rpg. Amazing so far.

Comment

It's fun, but it never really grabbed me. I kind of pop in and out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It's fun, but it never really grabbed me. I kind of pop in and out of it.
          It's fun aiight. Time just flies by when I play. Start at 7 before know it, it's bedtime.

Comment

I just started Playing Dark souls today - piece of **** is challenging and I was just about to start Kingdoms of Amalur and regret not doing so lol.

Just Can't leave a stone unturned

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
              I just started Playing Dark souls today - piece of **** is challenging and I was just about to start Kingdoms of Amalur and regret not doing so lol.

Just Can't leave a stone unturned
              Awe man. Well here is my history with these 2 games. I started dark souls, played that crap for 2 months and finally gave in cause I was getting no where fast. Now I'm unto reckoning and that game is addictive and a breath of fresh air in contrast.

Comment

Dark Souls is just beyond ridiculous - I'm going to do one play through and that is all. Way too frustrating for my liking.

Reckoning seems way more fun and Fable like so I'll most definitely get into it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
                  Dark Souls is just beyond ridiculous - I'm going to do one play through and that is all. Way too frustrating for my liking.

Reckoning seems way more fun and Fable like so I'll most definitely get into it quick.
                  Infinitely better than Fable. Better story, gameplay, leveling up and world.

Comment

Infinitely better than Fable. Better story, gameplay, leveling up and world.
                    Knowing how bad Fable has fallen in recent years anything ****s on its most recent releases.

and Fucking Dark Souls is just busting my balls.

Can't wait to indulge in an RPG made for the sane.

Comment

Working...
                    X