No announcement yet.

The E3 News and Trailers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sony covered hella ****. Obviously The Order looks sick, couple others I think Bloodborne and some **** called Let it Die...anyways both looked nice and evil. Like that indie game flying around to different and unique planets, No Man’s Sky, looked very cool. Mortal Kombat game play looked good, might have to get back into that.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-09-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              It so hard for me to get hyped about anything else after this and the MGS5 trailer.

Comment

Besides the obvious, these three games I'm really looking forward to:

Bloodborne

Let it die

No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky looks so promising. They say it's an "infinite" universe to explore. Each player begins on their own planet. I was a big fan of Starflight as a kid and exploring the universe, searching for planets with life, etc, while engaging hostile enemies was awesome, so this reminds me of that a lot.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 06-10-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Destiny, Bloodborne, Evolve, Dead Island 2, GTA, The Last Of Us, Fifa 15, CoD,The Order, and The Division are on my radar.

That's a Fuk load of games..... Gonna need a new hard drive for my ps4.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    now you can be the grunts from titanfall instead of pilots

oh goody

Comment

Zelda Wii U Teaser. Sadly, after knowing what's in store for PS4, I don't see any reason whatsoever to buy a Wii U.

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Besides the obvious, these three games I'm really looking forward to:

Bloodborne
                      Bloodborne is being directed by the same guy that directed dark souls. Gonna be the **** for sure.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X