Collapse
No announcement yet.

The E3 News and Trailers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some visually good looking games.

Comment

Project Morpheus.. I tried the Oculus rift and can't wait to get my hands on this.

Skip to 1:05 to see the Eve Demo in action.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I know its most hated game around here but Call of Duty is looking amazing

Comment

Here's one nobody's talking about. The creators are huge super metroid and castlevania fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I know its most hated game around here but Call of Duty is looking amazing
            Agreed. Reading the comments made me laugh. Everyone complains how CoD is the same **** every year(which I agree with) now they make big changes and everyone is complaining that it's no longer CoD anymore.

Ridiculous, I'm definitely getting CoD this time around.

Comment

Does anyone else think Splatoon looks like a lot of fun?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It so hard for me to get hyped about anything else after this and the MGS5 trailer.
                From what I heard about the Phantom Pain Demo, this game is going to be spectacular.

People always criticize Hideo Kojima but I think the man Is a Genius. His games always have a special feel and they invoke emotions nobody else can, and he knows how to tell a story.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  Zelda Wii U Teaser. Sadly, after knowing what's in store for PS4, I don't see any reason whatsoever to buy a Wii U.
                  Man.. I want to get a Wii U for Zelda and Mario, but with all these games coming for PS4 I'm not really sure I'll even use the Wii.

Comment

Kingdom under fire. This ****s all over Hyrule Warriors. I told you the PS4 was a beast. The Xbox probably couldn't even run this.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-13-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Destiny Gameplay

Comment

Working...
                      X