No announcement yet.

Square Enix you LAZY ****S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square Enix you LAZY ****S

I was really dissapointed to learn that the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD is nothing but an UPSCALED PORT

You lazy *******s

I mean nintendo even improved the textures and visuals on Ocarina of time 3d

and that's a handheld game!!

Zelda comparrison

FF comparrison

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I was really dissapointed to learn that the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD is nothing but an UPSCALED PORT

You lazy *******s

Zelda comparrison

FF comparrison

I never get those remastered re blabla b/s releases anyway **** is not a movie. Who really pays for a game again to play the same guy with everything the same but just looking a little prettier -_-

Comment

You should see the newish FFVII PC port...they kind of touched up the characters but kept the polygonal shapes...then left the maps/backgrounds completely untouched. I knew what I was getting with the game, but they should've just left everything untouched...it looks plain awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

You lazy *******s

Zelda comparrison

FF comparrison

It does have improved textures or it would look even worse upscaled than the original.

Obviously you'll have to change the settings on the video below to 1080p and go fullscreen to see the true comparison.
        Last edited by Jam Jars; 01-06-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

This announcement doesn't bother me a bit.

I know it's beloved by fans, but I thought FFX was a fairly average JRPG experience, aside from the interesting using of the sphere system.

Tidus was a total ****, too.

Comment

I don't care. My copies of X and X-2 don't work anymore, and I'm buying this.

Comment

Im I the only one who misses the good old battle system where you picked out an attack and it happened not that weird new **** they got going on now ? The last ff game I liked tbh was crisis core it had elements of both but mostly worked cause it was 1 guy at a time. I miss my beloved old school system .

Comment

Final fantasy was on an incredible run on the ps1, it was pacquiao-esque in how they moved up a division from the SNES and carried that skill and power up with them to the ps1.

However they took a vicious knockout when they moved up another division to the ps2. Scrapping the world map was a terrible idea, the sense of discovery dissipated in ff10. They lost their comeback fight too in ff11. The second comeback in ff12 showed some promise but the lack of story demonstrated the fire had gone.

Now the series is akin to James toney. That 20 hour corridor in ff13 was like going to work and void of any fun whatsoever.

The series is just fighting on for the money, it's a real shame. I wish they would retire the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                  Final fantasy was on an incredible run on the ps1, it was pacquiao-esque in how they moved up a division from the SNES and carried that skill and power up with them to the ps1.

However they took a vicious knockout when they moved up another division to the ps2. Scrapping the world map was a terrible idea, the sense of discovery dissipated in ff10. They lost their comeback fight too in ff11. The second comeback in ff12 showed some promise but the lack of story demonstrated the fire had gone.

Now the series is akin to James toney. That 20 hour corridor in ff13 was like going to work and void of any fun whatsoever.

The series is just fighting on for the money, it's a real shame. I wish they would retire the franchise.
                  Final fantasy x wasnt too bad but the last game i truly loved from them was the much underrated FFIX. I still remember playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time starting the first disc thinking this game was gonna suck really bad and I was gonna hate it and be bored cause of the combat turn based system then by the end of the first disc being a crack addict to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Final fantasy x wasnt too bad but the last game i truly loved from them was the much underrated FFIX. I still remember playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time starting the first disc thinking this game was gonna suck really bad and I was gonna hate it and be bored cause of the combat turn based system then by the end of the first disc being a crack addict to it.
                    10 had some of the worst acting and worst dubbing ever in the history of the recorded voice. It was truly unforgivable. The sphere grid was sick though.

Comment

Working...
                    X