No announcement yet.

The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Division

Team-based post apocalypse 3rd person shooter, RPG, Survival and open world... it does look alot similar to TLOU but multiplayer is gonna be in a whole different level.

I was absolutely mind blown the first time i saw this preview. this is a definite must have for me on PS4.

natas, reed, imagine all the online bullying we could be doing lol

Comment

That looks sick. Release date?

Comment

I've been listing this game as a must have for like 5 months now. I was surprised it wasn't getting talked about here, I guess you guys didn't even know about it til now? It comes out December 2014. It's online only, you can play alone but you'll run into other online players, so it's best to work with a team.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I've been listing this game as a must have for like 5 months now. I was surprised it wasn't getting talked about here, I guess you guys didn't even know about it til now? It comes out December 2014. It's online only, you can play alone but you'll run into other online players, so it's best to work with a team.
          It didn't show up on any of the Pokemon forums I frequent

Comment

They didn't have it in Pacland either?

Comment

When he was in crouch position moving behind the cop car and he closed the door as he went by....

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                When he was in crouch position moving behind the cop car and he closed the door as he went by....

yea i caught that too, i was like "detail!".

i like qcquired items doesnt mysteriously disappear. the HUD, and the Map.

im not much of a "perks" guy which i saw when he pulled up his skill inventory from the watch. i like to have realism as much as possible.

now who really is gonna play on a damn tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  i didnt see it until a couple days ago. i cant stop watching the trailer.

Comment

That snow engine trailer is sick. I'm really excited for this, Watch Dogs, and Destiny.

Comment

Working...
                    X