• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
    revolution for me
    the big thing that sold it was all the old games free to download
    i look foward to playing mario 64 and goldeneye and supermario world
    along with metroid prime 3 and the new mario
    man you can play all games like that already for free lol. just get a good emulator and a graphics card that has a tv output and you can play n64 games, snes games, nes games, etc all on your tv. don't waste your money buying a revolution just for that. and those games arent just gone be free to download from nintendo. just available to download but they havent said free. they want to do it like itunes or something and charge you like 99 cents a game. dont buy a revolution just for that.

i might get a revolution but not to play old games.

ps3 on paper looks a whole hell of a lot better than xbox360. blue ray alone is all the ps3 needs to beat 360 even if it were equal graphics but damn its gone be better graphics. and people dont seem to realize how big it is that the ps3 will also be a blue ray player. blue ray is gone replace dvd. when sony starts coming out with blue ray players theyll be like 500 or so like the dvd players used to be. so getting a ps3 for probably 400 to 500 will be a good deal just for the blue ray alone let alone that it also plays video games. then game makers will start making blue ray disc games and **** thosell make xbox 360 games look like a damn joke.

microsoft jumped the gun like dreamcast did.

oh people say cause theyve read articles so your right its just speculating and assuming ps3 delivers on all they promise which heck i think they will. you can know whats better by reading specs on something. like your a muscular guy so ill use weights. say it says computer a can lift 500 lbs but computer b can lift 5000 lbs then you can tell computer b is definitely stronger even if you never used computer b.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy
      man you can play all games like that already for free lol. just get a good emulator and a graphics card that has a tv output and you can play n64 games, snes games, nes games, etc all on your tv. don't waste your money buying a revolution just for that. and those games arent just gone be free to download from nintendo. just available to download but they havent said free. they want to do it like itunes or something and charge you like 99 cents a game. dont buy a revolution just for that.

ps3 on paper looks a whole hell of a lot better than xbox360. blue ray alone is all the ps3 needs to beat 360 even if it were equal graphics but damn its gone be better graphics. and people dont seem to realize how big it is that the ps3 will also be a blue ray player. blue ray is gone replace dvd. when sony starts coming out with blue ray players theyll be like 500 or so like the dvd players used to be. so getting a ps3 for probably 400 to 500 will be a good deal just for the blue ray alone let alone that it also plays video games. then game makers will start making blue ray disc games and **** thosell make xbox 360 games look like a damn joke.

oh people say cause theyve read articles so your right its just speculating and assuming ps3 delivers on all they promise which heck i think they will. you can know whats better by reading specs on something. like your a muscular guy so ill use weights. say it says computer a can lift 500 lbs but computer b can lift 5000 lbs then you can tell computer b is definitely stronger even if you never used computer b.
      I couldn't agree with you more.Well said

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy

the old games are just something extra im really getting one for metroid prime 3 and the new mario which is gonna rock

Comment

Originally posted by ???
          PS3. They only released the X-Box 360 to rival the PS3 and get some sales. The X-Box 360 has full of glitches from what I heard.
          I've heard all 3 systems have had there share of glitches and problems..
          I'm happy with my original x-box for now, stock up on cheap games and wait for the next generation of console..

Comment

Ps3 aint even come out yet so how is it going to have glitches and ****?? and if they do they are probaly fixing them as we speak... who ever you heard it from is gay

Comment

The PS 3 is not out yet so I cant say anything about it. I did like the Xbox more then the PS 2 and the 360 is pretty good so far, so Sony is going to have to bring it to top this.

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-...er-Comparison/

Lost Guy does not know what he is talking about. Blue Ray will do nothing for the PS 3's graphics. A Sony artist just got fired for saying the 360 appears to have better hardware so far. Sony is 0 for 2 when it comes to delivering on their promises.
              Last edited by Jarlaxle; 02-11-2006, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Wake up guy's, the blue-ray is a non-factor, some bull**** to fool the fans. PS3 as no plans what so ever about online gaming and they start to understand that they are in big trouble. The system was suppose to come out in march but don't expect it until chrismas. They're too busy copying all the features of the xbox 360 just like they did with the dreamcast. But this time their fighting against a real opponent with money in the bank.

Playstation lost the first round and microsoft is ready for the knockout in the second. Xbox live is going to kill PS3!

Comment

Originally posted by G-dub
                  Wake up guy's, the blue-ray is a non-factor, some bull**** to fool the fans. PS3 as no plans what so ever about online gaming and they start to understand that they are in big trouble. The system was suppose to come out in march but don't expect it until chrismas. They're too busy copying all the features of the xbox 360 just like they did with the dreamcast. But this time their fighting against a real opponent with money in the bank.

Playstation lost the first round and microsoft is ready for the knockout in the second. Xbox live is going to kill PS3!
                  even if blue ray doesnt do anything graphics improvement it at least still has a built in blue ray player while xbox360 doesnt even have built other format even though microsoft is supposedly supporting the other format. so ps3 will still be a better value and i think itll be better graphics. not cause of blue ray with blue ray thatll just make the games a lot bigger not better graphics maybe i was misunderstood. but your talking 50 gig discs against 9 gig discs so ps3 using blue ray will have a big advantage on space at least.

playstation lost the first round ha thats a laugh my friend. at least double people who own a xbox own a ps2. i dont consider that losing. and xbox came out over a year after ps2 so it should be better.

Comment

Originally posted by G-dub

A real opponent? I guess sega and Nintendo werent real "opponents".And ps2 easily won the so called "console wars" the last time.Xbox did have better graphics,but they didnt deliver that many good/exclusive titles though,Sony easily had the upper hand.I'll give Microsoft credit for halo 1&2,I still play that all the time.But if Microsoft didnt have halo,they would be a non-factor.

I think your missing the point of blu-ray though.Capacity will eventually make a diffrence for games.But thats not really what sony is betting on.I didnt have a DVD player when the first ps2 came out,and that was definetly an incentive to buy the PS2.Now the new hd-dvd and blueray players are going to cost AT LEAST as much as the PS3 for the standalone.So if you can get for that same price a gaming console + a next gen movie player,see why that works to sony's advantage?

Also the online thing.Sony has plans for an online Xbox live-type of service.Which i dopnt really care about,cause i prefered the way things were the first time around.You know,free.I dont really give a **** about being able to message friends and clans and **** like that.I just wanna play.I do have an xbox live account right now,but all i play online is Halo,so its really kind of ****ed that Im paying to play one game online.

I'll definetly buy a PS3 but also probably buy a 360 once Halo 3 is out (and so i have it for halo 4 ) Also since it will probably get modded,I use my current xbox to watch tv shows and movies I donwload, on my Tv.

Oh there was one other thing I wanted to say,you know how people are saying ps3 is going to be too expensive...Well i kind of hate that too,but then you look at how much people payed for an xbox 360 on ebay..close to 1000...WTF? I dont think sony has anything to worry about on that front..people are obviously willing to pay alot of cash for a next gen system.

Comment

the 360 a contender but not a victorious one!
                      the bad move of comming out first, and playstaion has a bigger reputation, look at the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X