No announcement yet.

COD Ghosts is TRASH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD Ghosts is TRASH

Feels like I'm playing a 90s console, like Sega or Super Nintendo. Graphics are very cartoonish, and the sounds, man, PONG. I bought it so I can play with my cousin, since he won't get BF4, but man, this **** is bad, very bad. Worse than Black Ops.

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
    Feels like I'm playing a 90s console, like Sega or Super Nintendo. Graphics are very cartoonish, and the sounds, man, PONG. I bought it so I can play with my cousin, since he won't get BF4, but man, this **** is bad, very bad. Worse than Black Ops.
    Thanks for saving me the $ i like playing battlefield on PC better anyway. I usually just get the COD for the single player for my dad he likes the theatrics.

Comment

This is the only CoD I probably am not going to play since CoD4. MW3 was the biggest fail ever, it just felt as though they reskinned that game and Ghosts seems more of the same. The gameplay is definitely smoother than BF, the recoil/movement beats BF hands down but it offers nothing new. Every game they seem to release since MW2 has similar graphics and similar game play. BF4 has a **** load of bugs atm, the recoil is not the best, the detailed explosions and graphics makes it hard to see the enemy often. I like it's rush mode to be fair.

Whenever I play CoD, I feel as though I can just put some music on and play some TDM without my brain being overly involved in the game. I don't have to overly think about everything I do in the game, in BF you have to actual use your brain a bit. You can't really be a one man army, which has its obvious benefits but when you can't really be arsed to overly analyse the situation and want to shoot heads its not the best game IMO. Probably why kids are so good at it haha.

Comment

oh whoops

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

oh whoops
          Wow.

Used to be Infinity Ward was the studio that made CoD games you wanted, now that they have been gutted Treyarch took over that role. Don't particularly care about the series anymore, it's alright but nothing I'm spending money on.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            This is the only CoD I probably am not going to play since CoD4. MW3 was the biggest fail ever, it just felt as though they reskinned that game and Ghosts seems more of the same. The gameplay is definitely smoother than BF, the recoil/movement beats BF hands down but it offers nothing new. Every game they seem to release since MW2 has similar graphics and similar game play. BF4 has a **** load of bugs atm, the recoil is not the best, the detailed explosions and graphics makes it hard to see the enemy often. I like it's rush mode to be fair.

Whenever I play CoD, I feel as though I can just put some music on and play some TDM without my brain being overly involved in the game. I don't have to overly think about everything I do in the game, in BF you have to actual use your brain a bit. You can't really be a one man army, which has its obvious benefits but when you can't really be arsed to overly analyse the situation and want to shoot heads its not the best game IMO. Probably why kids are so good at it haha.
            this is why i miss socom 1 and 2 so much.

i have broken at least 5 controllers from frustration when i fail my team during clan matches. im the best clutch player but losing is part of the game. even the player with the worst aim can be the most crucial player in your team as long as he plays the game right. i remember in socom 1 a single clan match can go on for 3 hours in death trap or blood lake.

theres no possible way you can play the game without a headset.

Comment

Working...
            X