Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive had it with online yesterday. I can't figure out how to play with my psn friends... ill add you guys lets make some money

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think I'm done with this game. Just had a level 12 character wiped and don't have the time or patience to start over again. I can forgive bugs, connection issues, and not being able to play at certain periods, but a character save being wiped for no apparent reason just shouldn't happen.

Comment

I dont think your character is gone.

They are having problems with the servers... when you log in, thats what it connects to, and thats where your character is saved.

My character got wiped too, but my money is still there.

They are supposed to come out with a patch today...

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
          I think I'm done with this game. Just had a level 12 character wiped and don't have the time or patience to start over again. I can forgive bugs, connection issues, and not being able to play at certain periods, but a character save being wiped for no apparent reason just shouldn't happen.
          Are you at home?

They said the PS3 patch is up... see if you can download it and see if your character comes back?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Are you at home?

They said the PS3 patch is up... see if you can download it and see if your character comes back?
            I installed the patch this morning and when I got back home in the afternoon my character wouldn't load. I'll check to see if it comes back but I doubt it.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

WTF Is Rockstar doing.

I mean, I understand they told us there would be problems, and of course, like any game there always is... but this is a minor catastrophe.

You cant have people putting hours into a game, only to have everything theyve done completely wiped.

-You've been working on this for five years.
              -You had two weeks until it launched after the single player.
              -YOU KNEW how big of a game this would be.

I can deal with not being able to get online, Ive had that with Call of duty and plenty of other games... but when you start deleting all the work youve put in, thats when people start getting pissed.

On a better note... the few hours I did get to play online... it was epic, and I had so much fun I could barely contain myself, no exaggeration.

Me and natas were literally exchanging "LMAO" Txt messages

Comment

Pretty cool story on rEDDIT

I know this sub is a little inundated with these types of stories right now, but I just had to share.

So, I've just gotten done grinding the $9,000 mission for about an hour with a group of random guys, and after depositing my earnings into my account, I head to the nearest Ammunation, thinking that I might be able to buy some ammo for my newly acquired combat rifle even though I don't yet have the rank to purchase one normally. I park my beloved whip outside the store and walk in.

I'm browsing through the store's wares and about 15 seconds later I hear the distinct honk of my car's clown horn. I know someone is jacking my car, so I run outside to see what's up. The first thing I see when I step out the door is two guys inside my car, who honk my horn at me one last time before flooring it and killing me.

I respawn right around the corner and I can see on my minimap that they're hauling ass out of there, before I can retaliate. Next thing I know, a white Bravado Buffalo peels in alongside me, honking its horn like crazy. It stops on the curb right next to me and I know what the driver wants. I hop in, riding shotgun, and next thing I know me and this random stranger are riding down these two dudes to exact our vengeance. At one point they abandoned my car and hopped in something faster, so by the time we finally caught up to them and ran them over, we were a couple of miles away from my car. I get out of the Buffalo, thank the stranger, and he gives me the finger and peels off into the sunset.

I hop into the nearest car, a Weeny Issi, to head back to my ride. Next thing I know, I get a text: "You jacked my ride. I'm going to have you smoked." A few seconds later I get a notification that a $5,000 bounty has been placed on my head. I make it back to my car and hop in, but it's too badly damaged to be useful as an escape vehicle. I head to the nearest mod shop to repair the damages so I can escape back to my garage without getting murdered.

When I'm done at the mod shop, the door to the garage opens and I roll out into the parking lot to see 2 attack helicopters and 5-6 cars parked outside, waiting for me. Immediately I hear the rattle of gunfire and I have to floor it through the barrier, running down a few people in the process. They all gave chase but I was apparently the only one of them who saw fit to invest in a level 2 engine, so I eventually made my escape.

Really starting to dig this whole "wild west" thing.

Comment

80K Apartment tour

Comment

So is the onine fixed yet?l

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Pretty cool story on rEDDIT

I know this sub is a little inundated with these types of stories right now, but I just had to share.

So, I've just gotten done grinding the $9,000 mission for about an hour with a group of random guys, and after depositing my earnings into my account, I head to the nearest Ammunation, thinking that I might be able to buy some ammo for my newly acquired combat rifle even though I don't yet have the rank to purchase one normally. I park my beloved whip outside the store and walk in.

I'm browsing through the store's wares and about 15 seconds later I hear the distinct honk of my car's clown horn. I know someone is jacking my car, so I run outside to see what's up. The first thing I see when I step out the door is two guys inside my car, who honk my horn at me one last time before flooring it and killing me.

I respawn right around the corner and I can see on my minimap that they're hauling ass out of there, before I can retaliate. Next thing I know, a white Bravado Buffalo peels in alongside me, honking its horn like crazy. It stops on the curb right next to me and I know what the driver wants. I hop in, riding shotgun, and next thing I know me and this random stranger are riding down these two dudes to exact our vengeance. At one point they abandoned my car and hopped in something faster, so by the time we finally caught up to them and ran them over, we were a couple of miles away from my car. I get out of the Buffalo, thank the stranger, and he gives me the finger and peels off into the sunset.

I hop into the nearest car, a Weeny Issi, to head back to my ride. Next thing I know, I get a text: "You jacked my ride. I'm going to have you smoked." A few seconds later I get a notification that a $5,000 bounty has been placed on my head. I make it back to my car and hop in, but it's too badly damaged to be useful as an escape vehicle. I head to the nearest mod shop to repair the damages so I can escape back to my garage without getting murdered.

When I'm done at the mod shop, the door to the garage opens and I roll out into the parking lot to see 2 attack helicopters and 5-6 cars parked outside, waiting for me. Immediately I hear the rattle of gunfire and I have to floor it through the barrier, running down a few people in the process. They all gave chase but I was apparently the only one of them who saw fit to invest in a level 2 engine, so I eventually made my escape.

Really starting to dig this whole "wild west" thing.
                      Holy ****, That is ****in amazing and crazy at the same time!! I've still not ventured in to the online mode as I wanted to wait till it was running more smoothly. The online mode sounds like anything can happen at any time!! I at the part where he said he thanked the stranger who then gave him the finger before driving off!!

Comment

Working...
                      X