Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heists are dope. I've done the first three without much problems. I can see how it would be annoying if you can't find people to stick around. Luckily I haven't had much of that, just a good 10 minutes of waiting for one of the set up missions because one dude quit and it took a while to find a fourth person. Other than that been pretty smooth and fun as hell. I hope Rockstar continues to add more Heists as time goes on.

The armored Insurgent is BADASS!!!! Such a beast and worth every penny of the $650k or whatever it is. Takes like 2 or 3 sticky bombs to blow it up and it rams through cars like a hot knife through butter. Love this ride.

The Armored Kuruma is cool as well.

Zips around with good speed & handling, and it's ****ing armored. What's not to like? .

You can buy the mounted gun version of the Insurgent Pickup for $1.3 million, but it's a Pegasus only vehicle and can't store it in your garage, which is why I didn't buy it.

I guess it would be annoying if everyone had one in their garage, basically would be like having a tank at your apartment so I can see why the decided against it. Still...would love to own it. I'm going to save a little more cash then buy one regardless, will be fun as hell free roaming with a buddy on the mounted gun blasting white dots.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 04-03-2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Heists are dope. I've done the first three without much problems. I can see how it would be annoying if you can't find people to stick around. Luckily I haven't had much of that, just a good 10 minutes of waiting for one of the set up missions because one dude quit and it took a while to find a fourth person. Other than that been pretty smooth and fun as hell. I hope Rockstar continues to add more Heists as time goes on.

The armored Insurgent is BADASS!!!! Such a beast and worth every penny of the $650k or whatever it is. Takes like 2 or 3 sticky bombs to blow it up and it rams through cars like a hot knife through butter. Love this ride.

Zips around with good speed & handling, and it's ****ing armored. What's not to like? .

You can buy the mounted gun version of the Insurgent Pickup for $1.3 million, but it's a Pegasus only vehicle and can't store it in your garage, which is why I didn't buy it.

I guess it would be annoying if everyone had one in their garage, basically would be like having a tank at your apartment so I can see why the decided against it. Still...would love to own it. I'm going to save a little more cash then buy one regardless, will be fun as hell free roaming with a buddy on the mounted gun blasting white dots.
      lets get an all day heist goin.
      ive only completed one cuz people i play with suck..

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        lets get an all day heist goin.
        ive only completed one cuz people i play with suck..
        Sounds good. When?

Comment

• REED, this is what I was talking about, when we were doing that one set up mission 500 times (when it really shouldn't have been that difficult!). LOL **** was hilarious at the time looked so comical:

Comment

• If you guys are about later would love to do heists with people who know what they're doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
              If you guys are about later would love to do heists with people who know what they're doing.
              Give your mate Ed a ring? You can carry out a raid on the nation's gold reserves again

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Heists are dope. I've done the first three without much problems. I can see how it would be annoying if you can't find people to stick around. Luckily I haven't had much of that, just a good 10 minutes of waiting for one of the set up missions because one dude quit and it took a while to find a fourth person. Other than that been pretty smooth and fun as hell. I hope Rockstar continues to add more Heists as time goes on.

So if you buy the insurgent with the gunner feature you can only use it once?? If they blow it up that's it you lose it??

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                  So if you buy the insurgent with the gunner feature you can only use it once?? If they blow it up that's it you lose it??
                  Originally posted by THE REED™
                  No you just call Merryweather again, and they deliver another one.

Unlimited.
                  Just call Pegasus again and they'll drop it off at a nearby location where you can pick it up. Obviously not as convenient as having it in your garage and having your mechanic deliver it to you, but it's always available to you, just like how any of your planes, helicopters, boats or tanks you might own are...same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Read about this "ACTUAL" Heist that just happened.

Sounds JUST like GTA

https://news.yahoo.com/london-police...132149582.html

"There is a double-door entry and a locked system to go in. You have to go through two doors to get in the place and then get into the vault," he told reporters.
                    Hmm sounds exactly like the role of the demolition man I was playing...

Comment

• I'm done with heists. All the waiting, people quitting, never finishing etc is not worth the payout.

Takes me 45-60 minutes average to complete a heist with a payout of 70k. You could earn more in that time doing missions or races.

What a total let down heists are. 2 years in the making as well.....

Comment

Working...
                      X