[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Grow up.........
    ...you're right. I should start moderating boxingscene and get extra worked up in the gaming section.

It's all so clear to me now. Thank you. I will forever defend this sh.t game while my wife is destroyed by her bull.

Comment

• Lol what a douchebag

Anyways, I love doing races, especially if you have friends that have some good custom races. Put 10 of them on a playlist and race for an hour or so.

Comment

I still need to unlock stuff with some race wins...
        Have you created any races? I have a couple good ones. It's actually pretty fun just creating and modifying races. Anyways, next time I'll create a playlist, if you have any I'll add them and we'll unlock yo ****

Comment

I havent made any yet, Ill check it out.

I want a land and see combo race...

Race to the airport.... Fly to the military base, skydive down, grab a jet... fly to the docks.. grab a boat and race out to in the ocean to the finish line.
          You guys really max the game out dont you,incorporating everything into your play.im kinda just into the deatchmatches,team deathmatch really,hence why we still play cops n crooks,teams against other teams or a pack of us preying on noobie's and dummies,we get the odd decent game against seasoned players who aren't in a group/clan but unless they work as a team they're getting owned.generally been having 3's,4's and 5's against the same numberif it is a busy lobby you get pro players on both teams all the noobs and rank zeroes will be kicked.

We tried to set something similar up on 5 but the settings don't really allow it other than straight up death matches.closest we came was a bag battle two teams one bag,but the spawn locations and the weapons all being readily available spoilt it ! On the creator it was too difficult to replicate what we had in cops n crooks again,the spawn locations spawned you too close to the opponents and weapon spawns weren't easily added more so just in a small radius.we hoped to utilise the full map but you'd keep spawning back in one area of the entire map ! Ad of course you can't enter buildings on 5 like you can on 4 to set up ambushes.all the buildings are open on four which you can access as Niko on the online facility.I used to love luring cops into the crack house and striping them hahahaha.

Comment

• Reading rumors the digital download for ps4 will be 50GB lol. Gonna need to upgrade the harddrive soon.

Comment

• I heard that if the game is solely on the harddrive (ps3/gta 5) you would actually get some freezing and video issues?

People tried this when it first launched and the game was crashing left right and center... GTA said to keep it using the disc.

The ps4 might be totally different with a lot more hardware juice.

Id rather have the disc **** a 50gb download lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Reading rumors the digital download for ps4 will be 50GB lol. Gonna need to upgrade the harddrive soon.
                Getting the PS4 version in 2 weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  Getting the PS4 version in 2 weeks?
                  Yep. Looks great, plus that first person mode is gonna be sick

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Yep. Looks great, plus that first person mode is gonna be sick
                    Weve pretty much done everything. I hope this feature delivers.

I hope occulus rift hops in on gta. Thatd be another level of virtual reality..

Comment

• So if I buy this on PS4, will my PS3 progress be on there, or will I have to start again?

Comment

Working...
                      X