No announcement yet.

Most underrated console?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most underrated console?

In your opinion, what was the most underrated console of all time? I say it was a toss up between the Dreamcast and the Gamecube.

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    In your opinion, what was the most underrated console of all time? I say it was a toss up between the Dreamcast and the Gamecube.
    Game cube if it wasn't for the fact that the damn controller is so confusing I would have got one. But I'm a Sony man I've had every psp and every play station at least twice.

Comment

Dreamcast could have legitimately competed up until ps3 and 360 if there business model was better.

Comment

Atari 2600

Comment

nintendo genesis, when I was dead broke I couldnt picture this.

Comment

Dreamcast. The only reason it ended up badly was that it failed early.

Gamecube lasted a long time but it never had that many good games. I've still got mine and the only good games really were the two zeldas and a couple of others. The Zeldas were worth buying it for though, and it was a cheap console

Comment

Oh, definitely the Dreamcast. I loved mine.

Comment

Dreamcast, without question.

Contrary to popular belief, the console itself sold quite well. The reason it failed was because games themselves weren't selling due to a lack of anti-piracy measures which in turn allowed gamers to download game isos, and burn them to any blank CD and play without consequence or penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Dreamcast. The only reason it ended up badly was that it failed early.

Gamecube lasted a long time but it never had that many good games. I've still got mine and the only good games really were the two zeldas and a couple of others. The Zeldas were worth buying it for though, and it was a cheap console
                  There were quite a few really great Gamecube titles : The RE remake, Zelda collection + Wind Waker & Twilight Princess, the MGS remake, Wrestlemania XIX, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Mario Kart : Double Dash, Paper Mario, RE4, and SSB.

You could also add Super Mario Sunshine to that list, but that really depends on your thoughts about the whole water pack thing. Personally, I felt it was ****. I could never really get into it because I was constantly having to refill the tank. Some fans loved it, though.

Comment

3DO fo real :****you:

Comment

Working...
                    X