No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that sounds super weak.

I loved building up individual gun stats and max'ing them all out in RE4 and 5 and then comparing and contrasting them in relation to one another to determine the best handgun, shotgun, assault rifle, sniper rifle, etc...

It wasn't all just about firepower - In areas with heavy enemy mobs you had to take other things into account when playing on the highest difficulty level. Stuff like magazine size, reload speed, accuracy over greater distances, and recoil rate.

Comment

• Started playing this again today. Got my Mechromancer to lvl 45. Someone came into my game and dropped loads of heads/skins for everything even the special edition ones. I picked up a few extra if anyone needs them.

Comment

• Just bought the season pass. I read there will be more DLC content after the season pass stuff. So they make half a game charge me for DLC and then want more money after I bought the season pass. This better not be true.

Comment

• The Left 4 Dead 2 DLC was good only 560 msp each.

Comment

• 800msp for Mecromancer, really? I got her for free. No way would I spend that much on her. They don't even implement her into the game at all. She has no ECHO for backstory.

Her skill tree is pretty poor as well. The only way to really play her effectively is to use shock weapons and that's just not practical.

Comment

• Oh and Deathtrap is a ******. He will shoot electricity at electric mobs even though he has a laser the causes fire damage.

Comment

• Just got a level 50 legendary sniper rifle called 'White Death' Holy **** it's good. Takes out super bad*ss loaders in seconds.

Comment

• Just spent 10 mins trying to kill Terramorphous with a modded level 50 gunzerker with all stats unlocked. Did about a quarter damage with two level 50 sledge's shotgun with fire elemental and two level 50 legendary rocket launchers with fire elemental. I think it's impossible to kill solo now.

Comment

• Tried again with my commando. Only got him down to half health in over ten minutes then his tentacles one hit killed me after I had just got second wind. They've quadrupled his health.

Comment

• You. Will. Die.

Comment

Working...
                      X