No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Play the market? All the nerds camping around the 1 hour mark snap up all the bargains before anyone can get a look in.
    You can do the 1hr trick or invest in a certain player. I use to invest on a lot of Essiens and Benzema. Buy like 5 of them and resell for higher and play while it's selling.

The hard part is getting that certain player that has a pretty big price gap so buying him semi cheap won't be so hard and selling him can be quick.

It's some super dork f*ggot **** but I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      Looking at playing this properly, my bro plays better than me but ill be doing alot of the singleplayer tourneys and managment.

The conctract thing pisses me off and some of the tournies are BS like whole team form one country or all Premier league players.

How many players u need like 60 or something?
      If you're any good. I'd highly suggest playing online to make decent coins. Playing offline is good for a start but a big win is like 400 coins. Online a big win can bring u like 1.1k. An average win is like 700-850.

Another thing, don't quit online. No matter how badly you're getting humiliated. You lose your DNF multiplier and you will get a lot less coins for your next couple matches until your DNF multiplier gets back to normal. Not worth quitting.

Contracts are annoying at first. But keep in mind with a gold manager they will get u extra for your contracts.

With a Shiney gold manager you can get plus +7 contracts from a 24 gold contract card.

That's 31 matches for a player.

I think it's +3 for a normal gold contact.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        If you're any good. I'd highly suggest playing online to make decent coins. Playing offline is good for a start but a big win is like 400 coins. Online a big win can bring u like 1.1k. An average win is like 700-850.

Another thing, don't quit online. No matter how badly you're getting humiliated. You lose your DNF multiplier and you will get a lot less coins for your next couple matches until your DNF multiplier gets back to normal. Not worth quitting.

Contracts are annoying at first. But keep in mind with a gold manager they will get u extra for your contracts.

With a Shiney gold manager you can get plus +7 contracts from a 24 gold contract card.

That's 31 matches for a player.

I think it's +3 for a normal gold contact.
        Gold managers add 3% to contracts or morale. You will gain 0 contracts with 1 manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Gold managers add 3% to contracts or morale. You will gain 0 contracts with 1 manager.
          Shiney Gold managers add more than 3 I think.

Either way, I get an extra 7 contracts from a shiney gold contract. Don't ever apply contracts to a gold player with a silver or normal gold manager. You miss out on the extra contracts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X