No announcement yet.

Dragon's Dogma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's Dogma

Currently playing Dragon's Dogma and enjoying it alot.

I think's it is a mix of monster hunter and dark souls, with a little skyrim and shadow of the colossus mixed in but is its' own unique game.

You can choose a class, but can change as long as you have to points do so and each "vocation" can be maxed, but also has similair builds that u can migrate skills over to e.g Start as a strider but there is also assassin and marksmen (I think) that have a similair skill sets but also have their own unique abilities.

Lots of side quests to lose your self in and a need to constantly tweek and upgrade your group.

Another great feature is the pawns. At the beginning of your game you have a create your pawn which is a partner you will have at throughout the game to help you. You can also hire 2 other pawns for your squad that are created by other players and are also constantly being tweeked. So you can change your squad according to mission/play style.

I am quite far in and it is frustrating in a motivating game. If you are not thrashing diablo still (I'm doing both but I got no job =/ ) I would recommend for PS3 and Xbox owners.

This is the longest post I have done and it's not boxing related .
Working...
X