No announcement yet.

You think the PSP is worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I start fighting...

I need to get a PSP, I need to save up first though, I need my money for other things..

Well, once I start fighting, I will be sitting around a lot doing nothing..

If I go to the Bay Area, we leave 9 am, then sometimes we can drive up to 2 hours, or more. Then you weigh in at like 11 or 12....

Then you wait for like 3-4 hours till the show even starts...

I think a PSP would do me fine when I start fighting, but the $$$, I'ma wait for the price to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
      all PSP's are internet ready, not just the white one.
      yea but dont you need to put a certain program something like that??? i think the White version comes with it already im not sure tho i could be wrong

Comment

i also kno how to put super nintendo games on a PSP HAHA and sega genesis games lol

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
          i think the white PSP is gonna have internet some **** like that..... i say get a PSP is u travel alot but jus wait a lil longer for ps3 to come out lol its gonna murder 360.....x box sucks

being able to modify the xbox to store over 50 games in a harddrive without a disc doesnt make it better the playstation

Comment

I'ma just wait for PS3

Comment

anyone knows how much the PS3 is and when it comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
                anyone knows how much the PS3 is and when it comes out?
                Look at my thread PS3 specs.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                  being able to modify the xbox to store over 50 games in a harddrive without a disc doesnt make it better the playstation
                  no it doesn't.

you can mod a Sega Master System to hold every Sega Master System game ever made and every Game Gear game ever made with no cartridges. Still doesn't make it better.

what's the big deal if the game is on the hard drive or a disc? a hard drive is just a bigger disc anyhow. sure, the games load a little faster, but big deal. the price you'd pay for it, you could just get a modded system and a 50-100 pack of DVD-Rs. That's if you're into playing pirated games, which I'm not. I buy all my games, mostly from Ebay, but yeah.

Now DVD movies...another story. Have over 1000 of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X