Collapse
No announcement yet.

FU Blizzard!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF, it took me a while just to get this sh|t installed on my laptop. I had to go through the damn blizzard support forums (Mac) just to kill all the damn errors. Framerate is all busted and apparently that's one of the biggest issues right now for the Mac version. I can barely stay on for more than 10 mins before an error pops out or I get disconnected. **** it, I don't have time to install this on my Win7 tower tonight. For something that's been in development and beta for a while, this sh|t is pretty disappointing. I can understand if the servers are getting hammered, but most of the crap people are experiencing is due to non-battle.net related bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      I used to play diablo 2 hard core, like from 2000-2012.

diablo 3 was made for people who play wow, not people who played diablo 2.

its quite unfortunate.

the characters and equipment is cartoony, the game isnt near as dark, theres an auction house that takes like 20% of everything you sell, and 0 stat customization.

Path of exile is to diablo 2 what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

while diablo 3 is to wow what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

as you said you enjoyed wow so you should enjoy D3 but for the true fans of the series they will find dissapointment in this newest instalment that took 12 years to be released.
      I only enjoyed it for a while for the PVP, not for the PVE and other stuff on it. I'm just getting prepared for when they patch Diablo 3 for the PVP to try it, otherwise I wouldn't be playing the game.

I can understand your comparison. When I play Eve Online it is one very complex MMO but I love it for that and PVP is great. Then I try a game like WoW and it's so easy. lol

Comment

Working...
      X