Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, Elder Scrolls MMO coming

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1224248p1.html

Will it be the death of single player elder scrolls

This is ****ing tragic. Hopefully Bethesda will continue to make single player Elder Scrolls games, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      This is ****ing tragic. Hopefully Bethesda will continue to make single player Elder Scrolls games, as well.
      The game is being made by ZeniMax Online Studios, not Bethesda.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        The game is being made by ZeniMax Online Studios, not Bethesda.
        Wel, yeah, they're devolping it, but not without Bethesda's blessing and license. Hopefully the fact that it's being devolped by an outside company means that Bethesda will continue to churn out the single player "Elder Scrolls" games, but if sales are good, they could see that as an indicator to move into that market themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Wel, yeah, they're devolping it, but not without Bethesda's blessing and license. Hopefully the fact that it's being devolped by an outside company means that Bethesda will continue to churn out the single player "Elder Scrolls" games, but if sales are good, they could see that as an indicator to move into that market themselves.
          I agree they should keep on making the single player Elder Scrolls, but I think a MMO one could be pretty awesome too.

Although, I'm guessing you'll have to pay monthly to play... which drives me nuts. Why buy a game that you have to pay to play!? Fuck that...

Comment

I just hope this doesn't have a negative effect on TES franchise, i'll consider this game a non canon project.

Oh well, Fallout 4 might be announced at E3

Comment

im a huge fall out fan, can you guys post pictures of your set ups like game collections or systems, on the official thread...........

Comment

Working...
              X