No announcement yet.

Max Payne 3 looks amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne 3 looks amazing

I wasn't really excited about it untill i watched several videos Rockstar has put on youtube about the games engine,multiplayer and stuff

This game looks like its going to set a new bar for 3rd person and things can only get better from here onwards as others will copy

yes it does so does hitman.............

Comment

It's awesome, and I typically don't like Rockstar Games but man is this one good. I'm already an hour and a half in currently on Chapter 4 and it's crazy fun. The story is pretty good too.

I just picked up it for the sake of picking it up and man this one has blown me away so far. I haven't even touched Diablo 3 yet.

Comment

I bought it, played till chapter 5 then got so bored with it i lent it to my boy. Muilti player is wac too except for creating your avatar and dresssing him

Comment

I was looking forward to this game, shame it turned out to be shit. only enjoyed the boat level so far and will probably sell before i finish it.

can't believe the good reviews it got too.

Comment

Is Max Payne the dumbest cunt ever or what. I would of probably snapped the disk by now if i hadn't rented it.

Comment

Working...
            X