Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Next Gen console to get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 BABY HAHAAH nintendo bye bye not even DS is good lol nintendo Dip**** lol
    PSP is tha mad good and now PS3 coming and its gonna be compatible with tha PSP WHATT!!!! whens tha release date for PS3??? and the Retail Price anyone kno?

Comment

I think they'll hold off on the PS3 release until at least June personally. They've still not announced a date or price yet, this close to March.

Sony should've announced the PS3 release date on the day the Xbox360 was released.

Yeah I think the Nintendo Revolution is going to do significantly worse than the Gamecube b/c the other two systems will be so much more expensive, and the games will be more expensive, leaving people to be less willing to buy the Revolution. A lot less gamers themselves will buy it. The Revolution will be the system that parents wanting to save money and still get the latest system will buy for their kids. And Nintendo is still a more familiar brand to parents that Playstation or Xbox b/c Nintendo dominated in the 80s to the point where every video game system was called Nintendo by many older people.

Like on The Sopranos, Tony's son had a Dreamcast or PS2 I think and Tony was yelling at him, saying **** like "all you do is sit on your ass and play Nintendo games!" Which, in season 1, Tony's son did have an N64 system. So he wasn't totally inaccurate.

Comment

Working...
      X