Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saints Row 3= gta 5 killer because GTA sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Row 3= gta 5 killer because GTA sucks!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pi...nts-row/723525

Customize your character to make the character look and feel the way you want, unlike GTA where they make the character look like you don't want to be them.

Nope, sorry not this time! Rockstar knows what they are doing. Saints Row gets too whacky.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Nope, sorry not this time! Rockstar knows what they are doing. Saints Row gets too whacky.
      Enjoy being a Russian crackhead then. I heard GTA V is that russian crackhead character again.

Comment

Saints Row 3 will suck ass just like the first 2.

GTA 4 wasn't the best but it still p1ssed over any Saints Row game LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          Saints Row 3 will suck ass just like the first 2.

GTA 4 wasn't the best but it still p1ssed over any Saints Row game LOL.
          Will see....

Comment

Unless Saints Row 3 completely ups their game, then no way it will be better than GTA V. . . Also, from the trailer, it looks like you are playing the same guy from San Andreas. .

And Niko was ABSOLUTELY EPIC character. . .

i don't really care about looking like the character im playing with. . . i guess it's a cool addition, though.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              Unless Saints Row 3 completely ups their game, then no way it will be better than GTA V. . . Also, from the trailer, it looks like you are playing the same guy from San Andreas. .

And Niko was ABSOLUTELY EPIC character. . .

i don't really care about looking like the character im playing with. . . i guess it's a cool addition, though.
              I don't know man, I like customizing my character to look like me. So it actually feels like I'm literally in the game. Thats why I liked Saints Row's character custimization. The only thing I'd change is adding more voices.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pi...nts-row/723525

Customize your character to make the character look and feel the way you want, unlike GTA where they make the character look like you don't want to be them.
                I take it thats yourself in your avatar being bitter towards a game.. get a life saddo.. Gta will open saints rows ass like a can of pringles because its going to rape it so hard

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
                  I take it thats yourself in your avatar being bitter towards a game.. get a life saddo.. Gta will open saints rows ass like a can of pringles because its going to rape it so hard
                  You mad bro? You mad? Gta is trash, most people don't ever beat it because its that trashy of a game.

Comment

Gta >>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                    X