Battlefield 3 Beta Installed.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    The graphics on the xbox look ****ty.
    To me it looks like its running on the same engine as bad company 2... probably won't be looking the same as PC until the full version is out.

Comment

Just read that the console beta's were compressed to keep the file size down, so that's why the game looks pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I know it's only a beta... but once you're a MW guy it's hard to break away.

Except I do like Medal of honor.

I've owned a few battlefield games... theyre fun for a minute but dont last with me.

My very first thought when playing BF3 demo was.... this looks cartoonish
        I prefer MW as well. Suits my playing style on FPS games.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I know it's only a beta... but once you're a MW guy it's hard to break away.

Except I do like Medal of honor.

I've owned a few battlefield games... theyre fun for a minute but dont last with me.

My very first thought when playing BF3 demo was.... this looks cartoonish
          exactly it is cartoonish, i thought i was the only one

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            im glad the maps are as big. That way we don't have to resort to spraying or camping like 12 years olds
            camping is going to happen no matter what, and i phukkin hate when they camp and kill me when i respawn, i kid u not i died like 15 times that way

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              camping is going to happen no matter what, and i phukkin hate when they camp and kill me when i respawn, i kid u not i died like 15 times that way
              Yeah, there were a lot of campers when I played yesterday. People camping in bushes, people camping in dark rooms, behind objects etc. Since the maps are so big and open there's a lot of places for campers to camp and it makes it harder to spot them.

I got killed yesterday and I respawned and I walked a short distance forward and got killed straight away by a person camping in a bush with their sniper rifle.

How annoying.

Comment

played again and the graphics are way better on pc then xbox 360, but still cartoonish

Comment

Does anyone here have problems trying to sprint?

I know it's the beta but that's a pretty big bug.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Does anyone here have problems trying to sprint?

I know it's the beta but that's a pretty big bug.
                    yes.... you have to press L3 before you start sprinting

Comment

Lol, I'm rank 3, my friend is rank 15 and i saw someone earlier Rank 39, srs business.

Ton of camping, but it comes with big maps, i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X