Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it's shit. Bring back Shinji Mikami.

Comment

• IGN gave RE5 a 9 out of 10. Yet I find RE6 a little better, and it got a 7.9 out of 10.

Borderlands is an 8.8 out of 10 in IGN, but I actually enjoyed it more than RE5 and thought it was better.

They're all over the place with their ratings.

Comment

• Pretty sure different people rate teh games.

Comment

• Then that doesn't look too good. For one person to rate a game for a large gaming company that is looked at as one of the end all be all of ratings.

Comment

• You can get much more info on a game by reading normal gamers reviews on Amazon.com. I find amazon reviews are more accurate.

Comment

• I already paid for it before hearing anything, so influence has nothing to do with it. It's just shitty news after the shitty demo, by all means, have fun. RE5 felt more solid as a game.

Comment

• Much more entertaining than the game itself according to gamers.

Comment

• IGN reviews ****ing suck, IMO. I much prefer Zeitgeist, Classic Game Room, or even Machinima - The latter already has their review up.

They went soft on it, IMO.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 10-02-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...-evil-6-review

My thoughts exactly.
                    Last edited by ßringer; 10-02-2012, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• I don't care what the reviews are I still have to give it a shot. Won't lie though reviews do tend to sway my decision on buying a game. Still haven't even given Ninja Gaiden 3 a try because of the poor reviews it received. But Resident Evil can't be that bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X