No announcement yet.

Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
    Weird, some1 on my friend list was playing the demo online.
    Some people can download it fine but for most people it's ****ing them right over!

Comment

Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
      Oh **** reading the forums and there are big problems with the Xbox Live release. When people try and download the demo it shuts down their xbox live account and they can't sign back in.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/987519.page
      lmao.

glad I haveb't got live yet

Comment

PS3 demo is suppose to be available in 5 hours for teh US.

Comment

No rush anyway.

probably get it in a week or two.

Comment

Switch to ps3 boys we never have such problems!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
              Switch to ps3 boys we never have such problems!!
              Wow these PS3 fanboys have really short memories. Have you already forgotten PSN getting shut down for a month after millions of peoples iden****** had been stolen from the network? This was only 6 months ago or so?

Comment

Have you forgotten you're paying, while PSN users pay nothing?

Nothing important was stolen from me, or anyone of my psn friends, so why you crying about it?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                  Have you forgotten you're paying, while PSN users pay nothing?

Nothing important was stolen from me, or anyone of my psn friends so why you crying about it?
                  I'm more than happy to pay for a safe and secure network. I pay something like £1 a week for Xbox live. This may be a huge some of money in Mexico but over here it really is nothing. I don't even notice it being taken out of my account.

How do you know you or your friends information has not been taken?

Comment

I remember you had like 30%DNF on Fifa11 online, and you blamed it on your connection, not rage quitting. You must be using some Mexican internet connection..

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                      I remember you had like 30%DNF on Fifa11, and you blamed it on your connetion, not rage quitting. You must be using some Mexican internet connetion..
                      I was using a mobile broadband dongle, which is absolute ****e when fifa11 first came out but switched to broadband a couple of months later. Check my DNF now it's something like 12-13%.

You didn't answer my question, how do you know you or your friends information has not been taken?

Comment

Working...
                      X