No announcement yet.

Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

i hope its good, bf3 was a big disappointment to be honest i liked bf2 a lot better, and i hope mw3 is even better than mw2

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        i hope its good, bf3 was a big disappointment to be honest i liked bf2 a lot better, and i hope mw3 is even better than mw2
        the game is not even out yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          the game is not even out yet lol
          he played 1 level on a glitchy beta......thats all anyone needs to judge a game

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            he played 1 level on a glitchy beta......thats all anyone needs to judge a game
            lol i forgot u got a **** console, but on pc the graphics was ****, to animated unlike bf2 and what u talking about 1 level u have to find the servers, unless u cant on ur ****ty console

Comment

I got mine paid for...can't wait for the midnight release!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                lol i forgot u got a **** console, but on pc the graphics was ****, to animated unlike bf2 and what u talking about 1 level u have to find the servers, unless u cant on ur ****ty console
                You must have a ****ty PC then, looks better than CoD (which has been looking the same for awhile now)

I was gonna pre-order MW3, no money left for it now.

Comment

lol wow that game showed about 10 seconds of actual gameplay footage and 1:20 of cinematics. Awsome trailor!

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                    You must have a ****ty PC then, looks better than CoD (which has been looking the same for awhile now)

I was gonna pre-order MW3, no money left for it now.
                    if ur into cartoonish graphics by all means buy bf3 i dont mind, bf2 graphics were ok but mw2 owns bf2/bf3 in graphics area, what bf2 has that was better then mw2 was the destruction of buildings, i was expecting better graphics in bf3 not cartoonish ones, i just hope mw3 graphics dont look like im watching anime

Comment

It's near.

Comment

Working...
                      X