No announcement yet.

Psp Vita vs Nintendo 3DS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psp Vita vs Nintendo 3DS

Graphics vs Games, in my opinion. And I'm a graphics-holic. I feel that the 3ds probably will have the better gaming titles, but its kind of old technology. When I look at the 3ds, I think it just does psp1 type graphics. The only game I even have interests in on the psp vita right now is resistance. I could careless about Uncharted.
    Vita (graphics! PS3 type graphics on a handheld!)
    80.00%
    3DS (screw graphics, I'm all about games and Nintendo has better titles)
    20.00%

Honestly I've been very impressed by the DS, it has a high number of strong, original titles. The only reason to go PSP is if you just want to play old PSX games.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Graphics vs Games, in my opinion. And I'm a graphics-holic. I feel that the 3ds probably will have the better gaming titles, but its kind of old technology. When I look at the 3ds, I think it just does psp1 type graphics. The only game I even have interests in on the psp vita right now is resistance. I could careless about Uncharted.
      could or couldnt?

Comment

3DS has a couple good titles, their first mistake was what the psp did.. which was releasing it with no fucking games. But it saved itself by moving from $250 to $170. Even though IGN exposed the 3ds and took it apart piece by piece and showed the full products inside could all be bought separately for about $90. It has the graphic power of a wii. The Vita is $250 for wifi enabled and $299 for 3G. It has the graphic power of a launch PS3 and will have 6GB games. PS3's Street Fighter X Tekken and Vita's Street Fighter X Tekken have been confirmed to be identical. Except Vita now has alot more studios backing it up than the psp did at launch. The original Call of Duty was remade for the Vita. Either way, i'm gonna pass on both for now.

Comment

Is the new psp out already?

Comment

the 1 with zelda

Comment

Originally posted by mdizzle9000 View Post
              the 1 with zelda
              HAHAHA, thats what makes this so hard for me. And the price drop on the 3ds is making it look alot sexier. And the graphics are as bad as I thought they were. They're differently a big notch about the psp1. I'm disappointed on the screen size tho. I mean the screen is smaller than the original psp1 screen size.

Psp vita is suppose to have like an oled screen which is suppose to be pretty good.

Comment

Robin Williams is a big Zelda fan.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Robin Williams is a big Zelda fan.

I have to commend him on that beard. That's a Beaut.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
                    I have to commend him on that beard. That's a Beaut.
                    Looks like he wants the role of santa claus.

Comment

Working...
                    X