Clear All

• How awesome is Neo Geo pocket color?

So Awesome
    66.67%
    Crap
    0.00%
    I never played one before
    33.33%

At the time it came out it was badass, almost no games were released stateside though if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      At the time it came out it was badass, almost no games were released stateside though if I recall.
      I like the few games that did come out for it. I own a total of 4 games and I think all 4 games are bad ass. I have Sonic, Metal Slug I, Samurai Shodown II, and Dark Arms. I probably own the 4 best games for the portable gaming device. I have played the baseball game on an psp emulator on my psp and it sucked in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I like the few games that did come out for it. I own a total of 4 games and I think all 4 games are bad ass. I have Sonic, Metal Slug I, Samurai Shodown II, and Dark Arms. I probably own the 4 best games for the portable gaming device. I have played the baseball game on an psp emulator on my psp and it sucked in my opinion.
        There were a lot of handheld systems like this that came out after this in Japan and were never released in the US, such as the Wonderswan Color which had Final Fantasy remakes released on it.

Comment

It's like a Gameboy Advance with less games.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
            It's like a Gameboy Advance with less games.
            It came out well before the GBA.

Comment

It came out well before the GBA.
              And its graphics aren't as good as gba. Gba has really nice graphics for a 2d scroller. I would says the neo geo pocket color is a notch above gameboy color and alot of notches below gba.

Ngpc>GBA just because of the cool analog stick!

Comment

Working...
              X