HD Remastered Games Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oddworld remakes

Comment

Really pisses me off that he Halo:CE release isn't going to be multiplayer online.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        I don't know if you know about Silent Hill 2, you seem to know your games very well. It's the scariest game of all time and a fantastic game throughout. The guy who did the voice of James is dead currently, so they redid voice acting for the HD Remake, and it's kind of bad. It also pissed the guy off who set the original voice actors.
        I'm familiar with it. Honestly though, especially at that time, English voice dubs were generally awful, especially in comparison to the original Japanese, so I'm not sure I'd have a complaint about that aspect of it. There are some games (RE, FFX) where if anyone b1tched about them redubbing the voices they'd have to be insane.

Comment

oddworld remakes

Comment

Gamescom: Silent Hill HD Collection Hitting Xbox 360
            Konami confirms Xbox release.

Konami today confirmed the release of the Silent Hill HD Collection for Xbox 360. The title was previously announced for PlayStation 3 only.

Silent Hill HD Collection contains Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 and features reworked, high-definition graphics, new voice talent, and achievements and trophies.

This collection is due out in early 2012.

Comment

Is anybody getting RE4 HD, or RE:CV HD this month?

getting both.

Comment

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Also, Why was SH4 nowhere near the others? Henry and his apartment, the story was scary but it just played out all over the place, i completed it, but i'd rate it a 7 in my opinion,
                  Ah I know the answer to that. SH4 was NOT supposed to be a Silent Hill game. It was initially going to be an all new franchise called The Room. Halfway through production they decided to slap the Silent Hill brand on it and release it as the fourth in the canon. They then added in a few things from Silent Hill but that's why the story seems to have very little to do with our favourite little sleepy lakeshore town of HORROR!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

Agreed - Shadow of the Colossus and Ico were awesome fun!

Comment

TGS: Final Fantasy X HD Coming to PS3, Vita
                      Just in time to celebrate its tenth anniversary.
                      September 13, 2011

Square-Enix dropped a bombshell at today's Sony press conference at Tokyo Game Show. With the tenth anniversary of Final Fantasy X coming up, Square thought it would release an HD version of Final Fantasy X.

ign

Comment

Working...
                      X