Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy: Which did you find to be the best one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy: Which did you find to be the best one?

For me I think it was Final Fantasy VII, while it is a bit overrated for the most part it lives up to the hype(it did for me anyway)
    I thoroughly enjoyed VIII as well though.

FF7 was the best.

It's one of the best games period, regardless of genre.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      FF7 was the best.

It's one of the best games period, regardless of genre.
      Agreed, I still play it even now over most newer games.

Comment

Final Fantasy X is the best one out of all the series.

I don't care much for the story but the whole game play was awesome. And the 3D cut scenes was off the chain. People can talk about the great storyline of Final Fantasy VII and below but it got boring at some moments because of the boring landscapes and design. I can only stand staring at a blurred pixelated character for a short time. Whereas, Final Fantasy X and X-2 kept me playing for a while - I attribute it to Rikku, Yuna, and Lulu.

The highlight of Final Fantasy X is the ability to go through the beautiful levels. The levels were rendered beautifully and it never got boring. Except for the damn caves and that place where I did most of my leveling up.

Comment

IV-VI i liked quite a lot but VII AND VIII are the best in the series with VII being my favourite.

Comment

FFVII hands down and far and away. It looked so amazing for a PS game (though VIII and VIII topped it graphically eventually) and was such a huge and open game. The combat and magic system was awesome, the setting was great and it had a massive moment when Aeris got killed by Sepiroth (highlight to see spoilers) marking it as a bit of a first when it comes to the emotional impact of video games.

It's seminal.

FFX is nothing like as good a game, though I would certainly be up for a foursome with Yuna, Lulu and Rikku.

Comment

Although a lot of people didn't like it i loved FF8. I loved the story and i loved the character designs. That gun sword thingy Squall had was dope.

FF7 is definitely up there tough. FF9 was ok but the character designs were a bit gay, i mean the main villain wears a thong ffs.

Comment

Vii & x....

Comment

7, 8 & 10.

Comment

You guys know the very first FF is only 959kb, got it on my phone.

FF7 is one of the best games ever, 8 is disliked by most but it was actually in my opinion more difficult. If you didn't figure out the junction system and play the sick card game you weren't going anywhere. The monsters/Bosses were the same level as you. So getting to level 100 wasn't as smart. 9 was the weakest and easiest, more old school. 10 is one of the best PS2 games along with God of War and RE4. 11 was the first online one, i tried it and couldn't get nowhere, way too difficult. 12 is good and was the first to use move around active fighting but the character development was shit and the story was political and boring. 13 was linear the first 65% the way before it got good, kind of difficult and kind of easy.

Btw, bet none of you ****s had Knights of the Round or beat Ruby or Emerald.

Comment

Working...
                    X