Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 Online Gym lets get it crackin boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably be adding you in the next couple of hours, Natas.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      I'll probably be adding you in the next couple of hours, Natas.
      Excellent, I'll be home in a couple hours.

Already our gym has over 20 members and is currently ranked 220th in the world. I bet in another week we'll be top 100 easily once people start fighting more often.

Comment

I joined.

Game pisses me off. I was in a OWC match, and in a round I was completely dominating, a guy lands a haymaker, through my guard, and I get KTFO.

Then I'm pretty sure someone from our league kicked the crap out of me.

Needless to say, I'm not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          I joined.

Game pisses me off. I was in a OWC match, and in a round I was completely dominating, a guy lands a haymaker, through my guard, and I get KTFO.

Then I'm pretty sure someone from our league kicked the crap out of me.

Needless to say, I'm not very good.
          You probably need to beef your guy up a little bit. Do you know what your overall rating is? If it's really low, like in the 70's, you probably have a bad chin and bad blocking stats, which means if a really stronger fighter threw a bomb on you it could easily penetrate your weak guard and crack your glass chin lol.

So we'll help you beef your guy up.

Oh by the way, don't worry about losing to guys in our gym, as it doesn't effect your OWC record. The key here is you get XP points, which you use to beef your guy up.

Also sparring, hit me up any time to spar it's good XP points. There are others that like to spar in our gym too.

Once you you get your guy to about 80, you should be fine and much more competitive.

Comment

Im surprised your still with natas.... Waves didnt take away ur PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Im surprised your still with natas.... Waves didnt take away ur PS3?
              Crazy Tiger Kim sonic boom punched 35 foot wave into submission

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Crazy Tiger Kim sonic boom punched 35 foot wave into submission
                You were the first person I thought of when I heard about Seattle.... no ****.

Comment

You were the first person I thought of when I heard about Seattle.... no ****.
                  I'm happy to hear I'm above Bill Gates and Paul Allen

Comment

lol............

Comment

lol............
                      so you playin this game at all? I never see you online. Roy vs Nard. Lets make it happen (fouls turned off)

Comment

Working...
                      X