Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight night Demo Strategies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seems to be some glitch/exploit about just jabbing to the body repeatably. I've done it with mixed success (to try it out, i don't like to cheese, but i wanted to see if it was real or just bad players not defending properly)

My limited findings are

1) it works if dude doesn't just get out of the way and let you blow your stamina then come in and attack you.
    2) the glitchy part is you can throw a ton of these and as long as you're connecting somewhat, it'll barely effect your stamina but will destroy your opponents.
    3) its easy to defend against, let them wear themselves out missing you, then come in, throw a combo and get out, rinse and repeat, or counter.
    4) once you're stuck in it, its kind of hard to get away from without eating a few more shots.
    5) shouldn't be a problem in a full game, as long as the stamina wears down a little quicker, they should be gassed in 5 rounds as long as you're making them miss.

Exploit? Kind of, it should take more stamina from you than it does. 100jabs a round is going to take some off of you, not saying you should be gassed by round 2 or 3, but you're only down 6% of your overall. And the judges seem to love this strategy because of your workrate/connections.
    its defendable, and defendable using a boxing strategy, so i don't think major modifications are necessary. Its kind of the same if you actually fought a dude that'd just throw 100 jabs to the body per round, you'd stay out of his way and attack in spots.

The perfect block counter is annoying to me, mostly because people just stand there waiting to land it. I don't know if there is any way around it, other than just moving in and out, throwing lunging straights to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      There seems to be some glitch/exploit about just jabbing to the body repeatably. I've done it with mixed success (to try it out, i don't like to cheese, but i wanted to see if it was real or just bad players not defending properly)

My limited findings are

1) it works if dude doesn't just get out of the way and let you blow your stamina then come in and attack you.
      2) the glitchy part is you can throw a ton of these and as long as you're connecting somewhat, it'll barely effect your stamina but will destroy your opponents.
      3) its easy to defend against, let them wear themselves out missing you, then come in, throw a combo and get out, rinse and repeat, or counter.
      4) once you're stuck in it, its kind of hard to get away from without eating a few more shots.
      5) shouldn't be a problem in a full game, as long as the stamina wears down a little quicker, they should be gassed in 5 rounds as long as you're making them miss.

Exploit? Kind of, it should take more stamina from you than it does. 100jabs a round is going to take some off of you, not saying you should be gassed by round 2 or 3, but you're only down 6% of your overall. And the judges seem to love this strategy because of your workrate/connections.
      its defendable, and defendable using a boxing strategy, so i don't think major modifications are necessary. Its kind of the same if you actually fought a dude that'd just throw 100 jabs to the body per round, you'd stay out of his way and attack in spots.

The perfect block counter is annoying to me, mostly because people just stand there waiting to land it. I don't know if there is any way around it, other than just moving in and out, throwing lunging straights to the body.
      jabs are good but i find they are only used sparingly... i was playing one of the artists on the game and he blew my head off when i was jabbing allot. he weaved under it and landed a solid hook or uppercut multiple times I had to think of a new strategy... I backed off so i could box a lil bit and then into my combos that landed. I almost used my jab like a feint at one point :/

Comment

anybody in the ps3 hit me up with your name on my profile

im undefeated.

I've knocked out everybody be4 they even thought of throwing a punch. That's how good I am

Comment

Haha! lets do it

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
          anybody in the ps3 hit me up with your name on my profile

im undefeated.

I've knocked out everybody be4 they even thought of throwing a punch. That's how good I am
          bring it the fuc.k on broski! PM me yer psn.

Comment

30 mins from being downloaded, cant wait to try it out..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              honestly take your time with it . stratagize and then execute. iwas alway getting owed by pac w/ cotto NOW pac drops my paper off in the morning before he goes to school.

Comment

let us know what you think reed.

Comment

SOooooooooooooooooooooo?!?!?!? whadaya think?

Comment

Game is bad ass...

Punches seem to have a lot more snap and a lot more effect.

Combination punching is 100000000X better.

You can really reel off like 3-4-5-6 punch combos with Pac...

Definitely a much improved game... cant wait to see how Roy is...

I heard they made Roy the young middleweight Roy... hopefully he has the same speed and combo punching of Pac... in FNR4 he was terrible.

Comment

Game is bad ass...

Punches seem to have a lot more snap and a lot more effect.

Combination punching is 100000000X better.

You can really reel off like 3-4-5-6 punch combos with Pac...

Definitely a much improved game... cant wait to see how Roy is...

I heard they made Roy the young middleweight Roy... hopefully he has the same speed and combo punching of Pac... in FNR4 he was terrible.

haha yes another satisfied customer!!! what's your psn ? PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X