Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (2011) - Official Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this game, didnt think i'd like it so much. Mixing it up with Fifa so i dont get to bored of it.

I hate playing online vs Scorpian or that character called Noob. They are seriously the cheapest guys the use and easiest to spam.

My mains are Baraka and Kitana.

Currently trying to master all of Baraka's move and chain them up well. I'm pretty good with Kitana but i only know some of her specials and few of her normal attacks.

Comment

i know if i take it online im gonna get wrecked and hate the game so im staying away from online unless its with my friends. im hooked on the challenge tower currently. played story mode beat it and now on the challenge tower. think im on 160s now. havnt skipped any challenges either i wanna try and do it 1-300 or however high up it goes.

Comment

Picking this up after work.

Comment

OMG! MK 2011 is amazing. Its better then the Game Truck. Esp with Kratos. Fave character:

Ermac.

Comment

Have this for PS3, leave your psn on my page if you wanna fight.

Story is a little cheesy but this is the best MK i've played, tons of shit to do.

Comment

i love how they brought back Babalities. ****s so hilarious turning different characters into babys. all with unique things they do. quite entertaining.

Comment

Got it few days ago and been on it every now and then, really fun game better then I thought it would be and all the characters are balanced which makes it even better online.

Smokes my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                X