Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm buying a new computer just for this game.

Comment

Last edited by gatagata; 04-09-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        How I felt when I saw the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
          I'm buying a new computer just for this game.
          I bought a new computer not long ago just for this game It's cool though now I can play Starcraft and Shogun 2 on it aswell!

You know you wanna have Skyrim on PC with all those sweet mods and less loading time!!

Comment

Notice it's dual weapons now You can acutally FIGHT with your shield, use two weapon or a weapon and magic - Bioshock style.

This WILL be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Notice it's dual weapons now You can acutally FIGHT with your shield, use two weapon or a weapon and magic - Bioshock style.

This WILL be amazing.
              Or two spells at the same time. Plus with Dragon Shouts you'll be a beast.

Comment

Champ you were planning on getting ME3 for PC as well?

also, this game is ME3s biggest competition of the year if you ask me.

Comment

Dark Brotherhood. Thieves Guild. 100 Speech. 10 Charisma. Human.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Champ you were planning on getting ME3 for PC as well?

also, this game is ME3s biggest competition of the year if you ask me.
                    I would've loved too. Unfortunately I have my saved files on my 360. I've played the same characters in ME1 through ME2 and would love to see how those decisions ends up affecting ME3..! Heck I loved it enough to go through the trouble and frustrations of finishing it on insanity!! lolol.

Unfortunately the loadingtime for ME is really long on the 360 but what you gon' do..

Will you be on PC or PS3 for ME3 and Skyrim?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      I bought a new computer not long ago just for this game It's cool though now I can play Starcraft and Shogun 2 on it aswell!

You know you wanna have Skyrim on PC with all those sweet mods and less loading time!!
                      I've heard good things about SHogun, whats your opinion on it CHamp?

Comment

Working...
                      X