No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    My save got deleted! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been doing much better since I restarted though. Guess I just get the gameplay more. Going to f*** up some Imperials in the war.
    Getting bored. Every quest is the same. I've ended up putting it on easy if it's a dungeon with an item at the end and 80% of the time it is.

Comment

• i ruined the game for myself getting the best gear early. i have nothing to look forward to anymore and i beat the main quest line without even knowing it. it was a bit weak and too easy. didn't even break a sweat and this was on the hardest difficulty.

Comment

• After getting annoyed by the damn kids I wish I could of gotten the pc version for that mod to have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          I read it's hard finding enough arrows.
          nah i haven't changed the difficulty or anything and I always have plenty, you gain most arrows through caves and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Flab View Post
            Getting bored. Every quest is the same. I've ended up putting it on easy if it's a dungeon with an item at the end and 80% of the time it is.
            Yeah, it's definitely a dungeon crawler. I'm surprised by Bethesda's lack of creativity with some of these quests. Only Sheogorath's stood out to me thus far. Most of the other quests seem to be about someone who've lost an item and you're to retrieve it.

I remember the colorful quests of Oblivion like the painter who got trapped in his own painting and you had to go in after him. Or the House of ''senses''. and..

Fighter's Guild > The COmpanions
            Mage's Guild > Winterhold College

Comment

• Damn, I'm not that far into the game I'm only level 9.... but these quests are boring. I was hoping they get better but are most of them retrieving an item from a cave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Yeah, it's definitely a dungeon crawler. I'm surprised by Bethesda's lack of creativity with some of these quests. Only Sheogorath's stood out to me thus far. Most of the other quests seem to be about someone who've lost an item and you're to retrieve it.

I remember the colorful quests of Oblivion like the painter who got trapped in his own painting and you had to go in after him. Or the House of ''senses''. and..

Fighter's Guild > The COmpanions
                Mage's Guild > Winterhold College
                agree also Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion >>>>>> Skyrim.

Bar a few funny Quests not much variation at all still a great game but the guilds are lacking in depth all of them.

Comment

• I've beat like 4 of the guilds and currently in the companions, it sucks.

where's the sheogorath quest?

where do i become a vampire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    I've beat like 4 of the guilds and currently in the companions, it sucks.

where's the sheogorath quest?

where do i become a vampire?
                    I think u gotta go to that cave that has vampires and get attacked by one to catch the sickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      agree also Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion >>>>>> Skyrim.

Bar a few funny Quests not much variation at all still a great game but the guilds are lacking in depth all of them.
                      The problem is that I don't really feel like I'm a master of a guild. The quests are ''meh''. In Oblivion you had to rise through the ranks while there was a sub-plot which slowly dragged you in as you played.

- Mages Guild: Mannimarco and the necromancer threat.
                      - Fighter's Guild: Blackwood Company and the drugs they gave new recruits to make them vicious
                      - Dark Brotherhood: Paranoia, lack of trust among killers and the spy threat
                      - Thives Guild: The romantic robin hood story

Skyrim Companions guild is about eh... hunting an escaped animal while coming to terms with Being a werewolf. Then you have to kill werewolf hunters who're afraid that you might eat innocent people :S

Skyrim is stunning, gameplay is fluent, but the quests lack creativity and characters desperately needs to be fleshed out a bit. Character development have never been Bethesda's strong point. ''Oh, you got Mara's Amulet on, you wanna get married stranger?'' - Sure!

Oblivion > Skyrim, but it's still a great game I think and possibly still the best this year. I'm still gonna put countless more hours into Skyrim but that being said.... Bring on ME3

Comment

Working...
                      X