Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed the Thieves Guild. Now the leader.

The Weapons Guild is named something else right?

there are many organizations to join, now...

Level 12.

Still barely touched the main story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Completed the Thieves Guild. Now the leader.

The Weapons Guild is named something else right?

there are many organizations to join, now...

Level 12.

Still barely touched the main story.
      pffffft

Level 12

my level 20 could kill you with a shovel and shield bash

Comment

• Maxed my smithing to 100, I can make all my weapons (Legendary) upgraded. My ebony sword is 79dmg and my lefthand is a quick dagger. I am lvl 30 atm, trying to max my 1hand skills now lol

Oh ya guys for the Revealing the Unseen quest, sometimes the quest will be bug were your magic spells wont move the lens, so if that happens you need to reset before you even go to that dungeon!

The quest is for Winterhold

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          pffffft

Level 12

my level 20 could kill you with a shovel and shield bash
          You're playing on Normal or easy and would get raped by a Troll on Expert.

My weapon does 40 damage bro, pretty sure you'd need more than a shovel.

Comment

• just maxed my smithing and made my legendary dragonplate set. but it's lame that they didn't put any dragon weapons. i'm stuck with my glass axe until i find some deadric hearts.

Comment

• Just started playing. Made my guy as realistic to me as possible. Full size Nord. I look like a roided up bodybuilder.

Comment

• What's this game about? Everyone at work keeps buzzing about it, saying online is more active than even COD. Curious

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Couldn't in Oblivion either could you ?, unless I'm forgetting something.
                  Morrowind you could have your own compound / castle and small army and all kinds of cool **** depending on what house you joined, thought they would of have something more like that in Oblivion or this one, closest thing is the Dark Brotherhood places.

The construction kit is taking it's time to come out, some people have already done some graphical mods though on skyrimnexus.
                  True, but they did release a castle DLC later on, forgot the name of it. It was decent but should've been in the main game!

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  Just started playing. Made my guy as realistic to me as possible. Full size Nord. I look like a roided up bodybuilder.
                  I don't like how they made the Nords, too much. They're grim and depressing and the lot sound like austrian arnold schwarzenegger's. No freaking personalities..

The graphics design was spot on though with houses, feel and craftmanship.

Comment

• For those who want to Max smithing quickly. Buy iron ingots anytime you can and build a crap load of iron daggers. I ranked up smithing 40 points in one sitting

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      For those who want to Max smithing quickly. Buy iron ingots anytime you can and build a crap load of iron daggers. I ranked up smithing 40 points in one sitting
                      Same with alchemy. make a speedrun visiting 6 cities. Buy ingots and all ingredients and mass out daggers and potions - sell & repeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X