No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High helf pure mage here.
    Main skills :destruction & Conjuration. My character is literally becoming a GOD.. I had to crank up the difficulty to expert because the game was becoming to easy. The game is epic , the only thing i dont like is the menu display , too simplified to my taste .. other than that , the game is almost perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Right, you little ugly orc.

I'm a nord like i've said since weeks before, after stealing all of Grand Champs stuff earlier in the Thieves Guild i returned to the main story, hours in doing nothing but side stuff, haven't fought a dragon, i'm playing on expert.

Emz, you can be ghey in this game. I've saw some imperials with a cristiano ronaldo like appearance, bro.

Check reminds me of my friend at the midnight release, telling me we were the only 2 normal people there. Ignorant and funny.
      Wait really? I can make my guy with a fauxhawk? That'll be so fuckin cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        My guy just become a werewolf.

Im impressed so far but does anyone think the camera view in 3rd person is a little close to the character?
        wow nice !!how is it ?? I've encountered vampires but no werewolf yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Ether?

how ****ing dare you.
          Shiiit.

''Y'all look alike'' - Chris Tucker

Comment

• You guys rolling with companions or solo?

I got that female dark elf, with a personality like a pile of rock, tank for me. Whiterun I believe she's from.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              wow nice !!how is it ?? I've encountered vampires but no werewolf yet...
              Its fun you get a crazy amount of stamina and you can move around pretty fast but I also like it because its not overpowered, I found that out pretty soon when I expected to slash through a bandit cave with ease and I ended up getting my ass kicked and the only way to heal in beast form is to eat the corpses of the people you just killed this also extends the duration of power.

If you want to become a werewolf I suggest doing a few quests for the companions.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post

Im impressed so far but does anyone think the camera view in 3rd person is a little close to the character?
                ^^^^LOL 10 hours into the game and i just worked out you can adjust the distance of the 3rd person view HA FUC.K

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  So.... What race and skill did you guys pick?

Me:
                  Race: Dark Elf - Evil looking ****.
                  Skills: Alchemy and Destruction-One Handed Blade dual wield.

Alchemy is overpowered as fuck on the higher tier. You flow in money making and selling potions, and you can pretty much make insta-heal potions and insta-kill poisons.
                  My guys an imperial pure warrior type heavy armour, 2 handed great sword, Smithing etc...

Im thinking of starting again though I always seem to make a **** load of characters in these kind of games x amount of hours in something always starts to bug me about my character and i end up starting over.

(Tip) If anyone else is going down the smithing rout and want to level up quick keep making iron daggers buy everything you need to make multiple daggers from the blacksmith lady in Whiterun make as many as you can wait 24 she will have new stock then do the same (don’t forget to sell the daggers back to her).

I got my smithing skill from 28 to 52 in minutes i got some bad ass Orc Armour now (you will need a fair bit of gold to do this though)

Comment

• took me a while but i'm loving this game now that i'm starting to look pretty badass. made an orc, found 3 pieces of dwarven armor, spec in one handed, and joined the companions and got that cool "perk" even though i haven't actually used it yet. it's getting pretty interesting. the game really feels like an mmorpg minus the mmo.

Comment

• Anyone done the Sheogorath quest yet ?, makes references which point to him being your character from Oblivion / Shivering Isles, thought that was great.

Found the ''Notched'' Pick axe, reference to Minecraft ?.

Comment

Working...
                      X