Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill be stopping by gamestop on my way home today. cant wait to start this up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Exocet View Post
      Would anyone with the game mind giving a short first impressions review (without spoliers) just of the obvious changes that strike you straight away?
      How about the best game ive had the pleasure of playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exocet View Post
        Would anyone with the game mind giving a short first impressions review (without spoliers) just of the obvious changes that strike you straight away?
        in short:
        If you like role playing games, then you should already have this game. Period. Beautiful on the PC and very immersive.

If you don't like role playing games there's still the chance that this might be the game to turn you over. If this won't do the trick, none will.

If you hate role playing games and a free world exploration, and prefer linear games and shooters. Don't buy this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          in short:
          If you like role playing games, then you should already have this game. Period. Beautiful on the PC and very immersive.

If you don't like role playing games there's still the chance that this might be the game to turn you over. If this won't do the trick, none will.

If you hate role playing games and a free world exploration, and prefer linear games and shooters. Don't buy this.
          Bro, I like role playing games.

But I hated Oblivion and Fallout.

Help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
            Bro, I like role playing games.

But I hated Oblivion and Fallout.

Help me.
            You like role playing games? Name 2 role playing games you liked then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              You like role playing games? Name 2 role playing games you liked then.
              The Fable Series.

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel.

World of Warcraft trial and another online game called Runescape.

Don't laugh at my choices, bro.

Comment

• Is Borderlands considered a role playing game? I liked that game also.

Comment

• Ahh, The good ol' free Runescape. World of warcraft trial LMFAOO.

Cheap mexican ****

Going by your list it seems you like free shit a lot. Skyrim might not be your thing.... Just yet
                  Last edited by Grand Champ; 11-10-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                    The Fable Series.

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel.

World of Warcraft trial and another online game called Runescape.

Don't laugh at my choices, bro.

Fable is more adventure with RPG elements, the first is still my fav.

Sacred 2, i wouldn't consider it myself a RPG, just my opinion.

WOW and Rune are MMO's bro.

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                    Is Borderlands considered a role playing game? I liked that game also.
                    Borderlands is like BioShock, FPS with rpg elements.

Getting Skyrim later..

Comment

• Have it pre-loaded. I've never been particularly impressed by TES series, but I have some small expectations of this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X