Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great news from the Fight Night Producers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Great news from the Fight Night Producers!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4369702.page
    Fight Night Champion: CAB Slots

Originally posted by cem_ea_id.jazzBRO
    As per this thread, Fight Night Champion will allow you to create 100 CABs.

Small disclaimer: 3 of the 100 CAB slots are reserved for Online World Championship. So you can create 97 CABs that you can use in Fight Now, Legacy Mode, and Online Unranked.
    Originally posted by xbox.SteelerSpartan
    Ahh, I needed some news like this to get me really pumped for the game again

Just to make this Clear....for our Legacy does that mean

1. We get the Full roster of Licensed Fighters plus 97 more of our CABs

............or is it

2. 97 fighters comprised of both CABs and Licensed....which would make you have to remove some Liscened guys if you want more CABs
    100 CAB slots + licensed roster.

EDIT// Wait, I misunderstood your question. In Legacy Mode, you can import up to 49 boxers into your weight class. They can be CABs, Licensed Boxers, or both.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4370142.page
    Fight Night Champion: Editing Licensed Boxers

As per this thread, Fight Night Champion will allow you to edit Licensed Boxers.

Small disclaimer: as I noted in the thread linked above, you still won't be able to edit actual appearance options (hair, body, etc.), but you are free to edit pretty much everything else, including ratings and boxer-specific AI tendencies.

I know many of you are probably wondering what this means for online. The only edits that will carry over into Online Ranked and Unranked are changes to accessories (which comes in handy if you want to beat people up as a pink-trunks-wearing-Tyson).

Bad news, the character creation tool is one of the worst as usual with Fight Night games.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Bad news, the character creation tool is one of the worst as usual with Fight Night games.
      When you try and make your guy he always looks like some sort of goblin. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        the game isn't even out yet so how do you know it's exactly the same? As long as it's BETTER than round 4 I'm cool with that.

Plus, the point here is having up to 100 CABs. Prior, it was like 20 or around that, which was a bit frustrating if you're trying to have a realistic roster with your favorite fighters not in the game, etc.

I personally had some really, really good CAB's I downloaded, like joan guzman, james kirkland, margarito, Casamayor, etc etc etc. The space got full pretty quick. 100 CABs is more than enough space.

Comment

i want them to change the ring entrances i remember how much i hated them and when they got in the ring and the cornerman jumping around

Comment

Yeah way to much *****ing and complaining.

This is great new, 97 CAB slots is awesome. Last years wasnt that bad i managed to make some pretty good created fighters and downloaded a few odd ball ones as well.

If Im reading right no created fighters in ranked matches? Great news to.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              the game isn't even out yet so how do you know it's exactly the same? As long as it's BETTER than round 4 I'm cool with that.

Plus, the point here is having up to 100 CABs. Prior, it was like 20 or around that, which was a bit frustrating if you're trying to have a realistic roster with your favorite fighters not in the game, etc.

I personally had some really, really good CAB's I downloaded, like joan guzman, james kirkland, margarito, Casamayor, etc etc etc. The space got full pretty quick. 100 CABs is more than enough space.
              They always make it ****ty on purpose so you can't make fighters who look like Floyd Mayweather Jr. or fight like Floyd. They do this on purpose because I think they fear of getting sued. Because in America, anyone can sue over anything.

And I know this because in every fight night they ever made they make a ****ty character creation tool, thats why we don't see them bragging about the character creation tool.

Comment

Working...
              X