No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debopam Roy View Post
    Let me tell you...nothing beats Tommy Vercetti! I loved that guy! CJ was the worst protagonist for me...I didnt like the dude's attitude.
    I always loved one thing about CJ though, how he would act so hard one moment and then his voice actor would transition to a high pitched squeal of a voice when he was complaining or had a gun on him. It was awesome, and definitely intentional. Like Rockstar was saying, "This is what most those stupid mother****ers that live this life are actually like."

Tommy Vercetti was definitely the coolest main character, though Niko was probably the best character.

Comment

• The official GTA V Cover;

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        The official GTA V Cover;

What do you guys think?
        Fits the mold.

Comment

What do you guys think?
          at least it's original.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I always loved one thing about CJ though, how he would act so hard one moment and then his voice actor would transition to a high pitched squeal of a voice when he was complaining or had a gun on him. It was awesome, and definitely intentional. Like Rockstar was saying, "This is what most those stupid mother****ers that live this life are actually like."

Tommy Vercetti was definitely the coolest main character, though Niko was probably the best character.
            Agreed with those who didn't like CJ much.

For me Niko > Vercetti > GTA3 dude > CJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              at least it's original.
              ****in stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                ****in stupid.
                it's not that terrible, pretty standard.

nothing to get too pissed off about anyway, except the Iphone imitation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  it's not that terrible, pretty standard.

nothing to get too pissed off about anyway, except the Iphone imitation.
                  I mean, I'm not pissed off about a video game cover.. but it's stupid nonetheless. do something different, it looks like a cartoon.

Comment

What do you guys think?
                    pretty gay cover... but I don't really mind,as long as its as good as any other gta game I'm sure I can put up with it

Comment

• Thats how GTA has always done there covers i like them cause u kno its an GTA game

Comment

Working...
                      X