Collapse
No announcement yet.

MW2 vs Black Ops.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stats and customizing in Black ops is incredible. So is the video gallery etc.

Not sure about lag, havent seen anymore then any other online game. It happens every now and then but pretty much runs smooth.

Comment

Yea I forgot to mention that the spawn system in Black Ops is worse than MW2. I had a guy spawn literally right in front of me, so close that I was just able to knife him. And unfortunately that happens to me a lot where I spawn and someone knifes me from the back or a guy shoots me from two feet away. I'm like "GODDAMIT."

Comment

Graphics? MW2
        Maps? MW2
        Weapons? MW2
        Features? Black Ops
        Zombies vs Special Ops? Black Ops/Zombies
        Gameplay- MW2
        Multiplayer- MW2
        Single Player- Black Ops.

Comment

My favourite thing to do was run around with the sniper. I can't do it in Black Ops

Black Ops is growing on me, but I still think MW2 was alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            My favourite thing to do was run around with the sniper. I can't do it in Black Ops

I feel the same way homie.

I only really play Black Ops because all of my homies are playing it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

Originally posted by SF Giants!!! View Post
              I feel the same way homie.

I only really play Black Ops because all of my homies are playing it as well.
              Yea same here. Can't wait for MW3.

Comment

Most you guys PS3 then?

Comment

black ops>MW2, it sucks cuz the servers are **** on black ops but other then that the game is near perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Damn camper!
                    I'm not a camper, i do like maps suited to different weapons though. The sniper rifles are useless in this game.

Comment

I played Black Ops once at my buddies. It's pretty fun. Has very bizarre killstreaks though.

One nice thing, is no commando. People who use commando in MW2 are stupid ****s. You shouldn't be able to knife through 4-5 shot gun shells or a claymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X