• Show
Clear All

UFC Undisputed 3

Pros: Gives teh gheys something to do.

Cons: It's Ghey

Overall Rating: -89489582480258025825498825908067894824248258958568 723425

Comment

Mass Effect 3 9/10-

Greatest series I ever played. Been gaming since super maro bros. Im rating 3 and the series simultaneously. Combat gamplay has improved since 2 the roll and ladders enviroment has added some more intensity to combat. The best part about combat are the new enemies, asari vangaurd husks, turian/krogan hybrid goliaths, and batarian canibal fodder. The combat is reminiscent of gears of war but not as polished, more weapons and armor options. Before I go on about that though, they've added a weight penalty for carrying to many weapons. The more weight you carry the slower the recharge time of your powers. I dont like this new feature at all especially since it even effects the soldier class and, to nerd out a lil, how is weight an issue with mass effect fields powering your shields? Gravity is an obstacle easily over come in this scifi future so this system implemented in pt3 is annoying. Anyways, cool new sniper rifles and shot guns. The black widow as an upgrade pt2's widow is amazing while the reverent has been downgraded. It has the recoil of 3 ak-47's All of your actions from pt's 1 and 2 are finally going to pay off or bite you in the ass. Seeing Barla Von or Captain Kirrahe are enjoyable while seeing Conrad Verner is both funny and annoying. Killing a reaper on foot tops killing a thresher maw from pt 2 is amazing. Their will be difficult choices along the way as well, the krogan or salarian and the geth or the quarians. Their is a few graphical glitchs again like in pt 2 I think they could have fixed like texturing and smaller objects and characters dissappering while speaking. Anyways the story, characters, love interests and writing have truely amazing. If you have the opportunity to play 1 or 2 then I know you'll play 3. Keelah Selai.

Comment

Mass Effect 3

Gameplay: By far the best of the series, and for the first time it is the equal of the story. The guns feel great, the levels are good, the set pieces are crazy and epic, it's every bit the equal of any other third person shooter, with much improved RPG elements compared to the second game.

Graphics and Audio: The graphics are very, very good, especially in some of the more epic levels, where planets are burning in the background and multiple Reaper ships are f***ing up everything in sight. The soundtrack is as good as the rest of the series, which is to say excellent, and outside of the terrible reporter chick that comes on your ship the voice acting is great, no weak spot I can think of, not even the usually bland male Shepard.

Story: Anyone with interest in this game has probably seen or heard about the terribleness of the ending at this point, and I'm not going to lie, it is bad. So many plot holes and it's executed very badly. However, that is literally 5 minutes. Up until the final 5 minutes, the story is the best of the series IMO, and the interactions between characters is off the charts excellent.

Replay Value: Depends on whether you have a character to import from the second game, and whether you are playing on Xbox and have a character you played with in ME1 as well. If so, you can play through this game half a dozen times and see different things.

Overall: 9.6 out of 10. The ending keeps me from giving it a 10, but again, that's 5 minutes. Up until that point, this might have been the greatest game I've ever played. Great, great stuff.

Comment

Fifa Street

Single Player: 9/10

Fun as hell, I like the different game modes you can play and the leveling system. You basically get points and put them into players stats(7 of them in total) the higher the level is the more points you'll need. The skill moves are locked and you buy them through points as well. Basically World Tour is divided into four sections and you select a region in the world and you go through different parts to advance to the next level at career mode.

I'm in section 2 and close to part 3 so I wouldn't say its worth $60 unless your like me and play nothing else but fifa. Eventually you can get real players into your squad. For the challenges there are three modes bronze, silver, and gold. Gold being hard, and you get unlocked stuff for doing it. I been playing all hard and it hasn't been bad, I was expecting much worst. I personally think the game is great in this aspect.

Game has a few bugs but nothing game breaking, extremely fun when friends are over.

Online: 3/10

Now this is where EA ****ed it all up. Online, you can't use licensed teams online ONLY the created squad in career mode. You can't play all game modes, meaning no Panna or Last Man Standing(two best modes imo) only 5 and 6 a side and futsal.

The online is cheeks cause people don't use skills and only play by passing and cheap goal which isn't a problem for me cause I can see what someone is going to do from a mile away but for casuals it must be very frustrating. But my biggest issue is the two game modes are out and you can't use real teams online. Like what's the point of including them if you can't use em? Not even vs friends online. Absolutely stupid by EA, I hope they patch that up or something.

Comment

Street Fighter X Tekken

Pros:

Fresh new style, refreshing to see another two companies join together to make a good game; since Marvel Vs Capcom lacked so much, The most popular in the SF Roster and the most popular in the Tekken Roster, it works together well. Even though the game does slightly favor more to SF players, I've had my ass kicked online badly by Tekken people who only use Tekken Characters. It's 4 players so 4 friends can all team up and fight. Way better than MVC and at the same level of quality as SF4.

Cons: DLC, 12 new characters already on the disc, apparently they could be up to $4.99 each and could reach an entire year before all are released, this is Capcom's way of saying "So you are sick of us releasing the same game with more people on a different disc? , okay fine, here's $60 in DLC!"

Overall Rating: 9.0

Mass Effect 3

Pros: Slightly better graphics, sharp gameplay, awesome story as usual. Worth a couple playthroughs,

Cons: If you didn't play the first two, I wouldn't recommend it, so don't call it boring if you don't know what the fuck is going on. The game didn't need Multiplayer but added it anyway, no harm, no foul. Weak ending.

Overall Rating: 9.5

Comment

Think their ever gonna bring in new enemies to this game? Story, is the same crap. Except now you work in a team, and have supporting charactors.
              Last edited by Florence76; 03-19-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Asura's Wrath

Pros: Cool graphics, good controls and a over the top typical Capcom storyline.

Cons: Way too short, about 6 hours watching cutscenes, about 4 skipping them. Same stuff we've all seen before.

Overall Rating: 7.5

Comment

Sly Cooper PS2

OSSUM!!!!

im not through it yet, distracted by TW'13 but i am loving it and glad i took the time to play it now since i didnt on ps2

Comment

Warriors Orochi 3-
                    Graphics are good characters are fun and unique. Theirs 120 plus characters. Levels are fun and challenging. If you have a jap psn account dlc is compatable with american game. The run down, Ive love dynasty warriors since dw2. Its a hack and slash with 1000s of enemies. This is a love or hate it game. If never like dynasty warriors you wont like warriors orochi 3 if you loved dynasty warriors then youll love warriors orochi. The music is still very 80s glam rock which i liked, graphics are good, replay value is high. I give it an 8 out 10.

Comment

Assassin's Creed Revelations:

8.5 out of 10. The gameplay is great as ever, the hookblade is a great addition, the story for Ezio is very good. All the Altair missions basically prove he's the baddest mofo in this franchise. The game is overall a step down from Brotherhood though. Not nearly as much to do, way shorter, smaller world, the Desmond segments completely suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X