Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the ****, ps3 is gay with their forced firmware updates now i cant get a demo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S C A R View Post
    dont you see how big i am? i'd knock you out with ease, you little piece of shit.

whatchu gonna do?
    You wouldn't know me out, I'm bigger then you and have muscles. I'm 200 pounds old man! And I jog all the time while you're eating mcdonalds! Go eat more fat, you fat old 55 year old!

Comment

Go get a hacked 360 and download as many games as you want for free.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        You wouldn't know me out, I'm bigger then you and have muscles. I'm 200 pounds old man! And I jog all the time while you're eating mcdonalds! Go eat more fat, you fat old 55 year old!
        u want a piece of me?

bring it on, ****

Comment

How about stop being a cheap poor bastard and pay people for their work on game development.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            How about stop being a cheap poor bastard and pay people for their work on game development.
            if theyd release a good game every 2 months panda would buy the games...

used to do that back in '08 too...actually it was every single month

now we cant install a different OS and have to install a load of BS software that only limits the power of this system and never adds anything new

would u buy a pc if u could only use the cpu to a limited extent?

its not just a game console anymore...if sony wants to advertise it like that they shouldnt add all these extra functions and take them away because hackers are always going to find a way to hack it again

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              if theyd release a good game every 2 months panda would buy the games...

used to do that back in '08 too...actually it was every single month

now we cant install a different OS and have to install a load of BS software that only limits the power of this system and never adds anything new

would u buy a pc if u could only use the cpu to a limited extent?

its not just a game console anymore...if sony wants to advertise it like that they shouldnt add all these extra functions and take them away because hackers are always going to find a way to hack it again
              I can understand that angle - if limiting your machine is the price you pay for fighting piracy is the price too high?

But I have no sympathy whatsoever when somebody is *****ing about how they can't download games for free if they install an update. If it wasn't for cheap robbing bastards like that there wouldn't BE a need to have the new firmware release!

If you can't afford the price tag on new games, guess what? You're SOL. You don't have a right to play them. Save up some money or wait until the price drops.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I can understand that angle - if limiting your machine is the price you pay for fighting piracy is the price too high?

But I have no sympathy whatsoever when somebody is *****ing about how they can't download games for free if they install an update. If it wasn't for cheap robbing bastards like that there wouldn't BE a need to have the new firmware release!

If you can't afford the price tag on new games, guess what? You're SOL. You don't have a right to play them. Save up some money or wait until the price drops.
                What he said.

Comment

Working...
                X