Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castlevania:Lords of Shadow Review's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its out already but im playing the game since last tuesday but i got a early copy of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      I've never played a castlevania game before so idk how this compares to the old ones
      The old castlevania games were 2d platformers, this is a 3d action game, so you dont need to know anything about the old ones to play.

If anything it's a mix between god of war and shadow of the collosus. Even my friend who isn't really into video games was watching me play earlier and he went "Wow this game looks amazing." I can't stress how good the game looks enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        The old castlevania games were 2d platformers, this is a 3d action game, so you dont need to know anything about the old ones to play.

If anything it's a mix between god of war and shadow of the collosus. Even my friend who isn't really into video games was watching me play earlier and he went "Wow this game looks amazing." I can't stress how good the game looks enough.
        god damn it bro your tempting me now to get it

Comment

god damn it bro your tempting me now to get it

Just download the demo and try it for yourself dude.

Comment

I've never played a castlevania game before so idk how this compares to the old ones

Btw did they game comeout? Or will it be released on a later date?
            you never played god of war or any of the castlevania games? thats crazy,you should play them they are all pretty good games

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              Just download the demo and try it for yourself dude.
              i did i liked the demo i just dont know how the real game is in length, i wrote a short review about the demo i enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                you never played god of war or any of the castlevania games? thats crazy,you should play them they are all pretty good games
                nope i dont have ps3 so i cant play god of war, closes thing to god of war i played i guess is devil may cry 4, ninja gaiden2 or somethin, dante inferno, bayonetta, and castlevania demos

ive heard those games are very a lot god of war but god of war is in another level

Comment

i did i liked the demo i just dont know how the real game is in length, i wrote a short review about the demo i enjoyed it

From what people have been saying it's a 15-25 hours game with a lot of replay value. It has 15 chapters i beleive and the first chapter took me like an hour and a half to beat.

Once you beat a level you unlock a challenge for that level, so there is an incentive to replay each level atleast twice. Though some of the challenges are really hard, stuff like beating a boss without even getting hit once.

Comment

By the way the voice acting is really good and the narative told by Patrick Stewart, so you know it's going to be good ****. Captain Jean-Luc Picard doesn't fck around.

Comment

played it, didn't like it, plays exactly like god of war aka the rip off of devil may cry minus proper skills, just swingings a sword attached to a chain like a madman

meh...****in god of war

Comment

Working...
                      X