Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifa 2011 give me your HONEST impression on the game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is still an xbox boxingscene fifa 11 league. not full yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      there is still an xbox boxingscene fifa 11 league. not full yet.
      I'll play you on that league *****.

Comment

• I want to joint a league but for ps3 some one hook me up...
        soldadoslayer342 thats my screen name
        Last edited by El Ceja; 10-26-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• I was playing the Fifa teams *****, and we won 6-0 with Australia against Italy.

I got 2 goals and 1 assist, and man of the match went to a **** with 1 goal and 2 assist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geek Loc View Post
            I was playing the Fifa teams *****, and we won 6-0 with Australia against Italy.

I got 2 goals and 1 assist, and man of the match went to a **** with 1 goal and 2 assist.
            I love the team play. Do you play virtual pro ranked matches or just online team play?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              I love the team play. Do you play virtual pro ranked matches or just online team play?
              I just play online, I never touch any of that virtual pro *****.

Comment

• I schooled a level 14 Welshmen, true story.

Comment

• fu.ck, fuc.king game froze when i was beating this guy 2-0 with 10 fifa mins to go......(he beat me 2-1 in 2ndET the first time....) and i couldnt get my revenge over him.....

i hate chelsea but they seem to suit my agressive long ball play style, cus the defenders are great and i cant get countered that easily.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    fu.ck, fuc.king game froze when i was beating this guy 2-0 with 10 fifa mins to go......(he beat me 2-1 in 2ndET the first time....) and i couldnt get my revenge over him.....

i hate chelsea but they seem to suit my agressive long ball play style, cus the defenders are great and i cant get countered that easily.....
                    Game freezes are a known cheat, they wait for you to quit to get a 3-0 win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      Game freezes are a known cheat, they wait for you to quit to get a 3-0 win.
                      i was lucky then....i checked my player hub and it didnt record the match(i turned off my router).....but still...i should have 1 more win

Comment

Working...
                      X