No announcement yet.

Any of you ****s play NCAA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you ****s play NCAA

I'm seriously thinking of importing this game, but I can't seem to find out anywhere if I can create a player and build them up and then take them and use them in madden 11.

Can someone answer this for me, and is the game worth getting in the first place.

Yes, it's worth getting. I play when I have time. I also have Madden but haven't played it. I think this year's NCAA is the best yet. They've fixed some small things like adding refs to the field, getting rid of that wide open gameplay. Find one on ebay and get a nice set of sliders from operationsports.com and play away. I love the game. They do have modes in which you can build a player and send him to the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump View Post
      Yes, it's worth getting. I play when I have time. I also have Madden but haven't played it. I think this year's NCAA is the best yet. They've fixed some small things like adding refs to the field, getting rid of that wide open gameplay. Find one on ebay and get a nice set of sliders from operationsports.com and play away. I love the game. They do have modes in which you can build a player and send him to the pros.

Looks like I'm gonn get a copy then, thanks for the info. Madden 11 is the dogs bollocks and probably the most playable game of all time. If only they made a soccer game that good.

Comment

Working...
      X