No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Items in the collectors edition: an exclusive 1:43 scale diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V, an in-depth 300-page car guide, a GT-branded key chain, a voucher for five (5) DLC cars, and a numbered certificate of authenticity, all housed in stylish, premium packaging.

I'm getting it :excited:
    :wank: :wank:

im stuck at work for 5 more grueling hours and i just want to go home and play my ps3

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      :wank: :wank:

im stuck at work for 5 more grueling hours and i just want to go home and play my ps3
      That sucks.

Hopefully you won't have to pay money to be able to use the best cars in Gran Turismo 5.

Comment

I've been playing Uncharted 2 for the past couple of days and what an epic game!

Now I understand why it was game of the year last year.

Comment

Gran Turismo is my favorite racing game. Actually the only racing game I have bought for myself although I almost bought Forza 3. I like the simulation and lowered arcadiness of it.

Playing other racers to me is like playing NBA Jam instead of NBA 2k or Live. I'm definitely getting this one so I can tweak gear ratio's and shock springs...etc etc.

Comment

Naughty Dog should buy back Crash Bandicoot and Insomniac should buy back Spyro.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Naughty Dog should buy back Crash Bandicoot and Insomniac should buy back Spyro.
              activision are money hungry whores...theyd never go for it...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                activision are money hungry whores...theyd never go for it...
                I have never considered buying a Crash Bandicoot or Spyro game ever since they were sold off.

Comment

I just found out that I can download Crash Bandicoot from PSN. I am doing this first thing tomorrow, hopefully I am able to download 1 2 and 3. Best game ever

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    I just found out that I can download Crash Bandicoot from PSN. I am doing this first thing tomorrow, hopefully I am able to download 1 2 and 3. Best game ever
                    Don't forget about Crash Team Racing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                      Don't forget about Crash Team Racing.
                      I clocked Crash 3 in 3 hours. It use to be difficult when I was a kid. But still was great to play and brought back a lot of memories. Now for 1 and 2. I hated Crash Team Racing

Also going to get Tekken 2 and 3 and Skeleton Warriors

Comment

Working...
                      X